Page 1 of 7
Anyone on here ever see crazy stuff or have unexplainable events happen to them? Could be anything, from a happening too strange to be called coincidence to a paranormal encounter to a chilling de-ja-vu. I think everyone has at least one or two stories.

Something happened to me when I was about 13 years old that I'll never be able to explain.

I was sitting in the recliner opposite our hallway at about 1:30 AM reading a book while waiting for my parents to return home from God only knows where when I notice a change in the lighting.

I look up to see a large male, probably about 6'6, standing between myself and the hanging lamp in the hallway. I remember his image vividly. He was wearing a ruffled, brown paper bag on his head, a red flannel shirt, and blue overalls.

Then, just as quickly as he appeared, he seems to "dissapear". I hear his footsteps as he dashes down our hallway. My heart racing, I grab my sister's aluminum softball bat from the couch and take off down the hall.

I searched the house over several times, but he was nowhere. All windows were shut with blinds covering them, drapes untouched. He had vanished.

HERE'S THE WEIRDEST PART:

A week later I call my friend Matt. He seems shaken up, so I ask him what's wrong.

He tells me he saw a dude in his basement. When I ask him what he looked like he described him as "a big redneck guy with a bag on his head."

I don't know what/who it was, but I'm fairly sure it was not a human being inside my house. A hallucination, maybe. A ghost, not likely, but possible. I don't know what it was. I can't explain it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Damn, TS, that's scary shit.

Uh. Wow. I can't really top that. xD

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
Profile --> Blogs --> I believe I have seen UFOs.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
damn....thats nuts. 2 nuts in fact. anyway, all that happened to me was i fell up a flight of stairs....like not up a few steps, but tripped at the bottom and fell up the entire flight.....
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
thats a crazy story dude. i would have pissed myself
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
Quote by vmanoman
damn....thats nuts. 2 nuts in fact. anyway, all that happened to me was i fell up a flight of stairs....like not up a few steps, but tripped at the bottom and fell up the entire flight.....

lolwut?
I was at my neighborhood park and i saw a pizza box take flight. lmao haha it went soooo high for soooo long.
The pit?

or chicks with dicks *shudders*
*losses the game*
*swears*
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
whip out your mantool and charge at that apparition he will surely retreat
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
oh, on my birthday, the lights were flickereing a lot. i asked my grandma what was wrong with the lights, and she told me it was my grampa(who died a while ago). that was very creepy but also kinda nice seeing as how i had a deep connection with my grandpa
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
I wish I knew what TS meant. I wonder about that sometimes. Sometimes I've felt a presence around, like someone was right behind me, and I turn around, and it feels like they just vanished. Man, that's freaky though. Especially cause it happened to your friend too.
a couple months ago,
i was trying to sleep on the couch which is like 2 feet from the kitchen when i hear something in the kitchen,
its 3 in the morning and my whole family is in bed.

at the time one of my good friends (who i trust with my life < note that) was living at my house and was also trying to sleep on the couch in the living room about 10 feet away

right at 3 i hear some banging in the kitchen and it sounds like someone is picking them up and throwing them on the ground. I wanted to look but for some reason i was extremely afraid and couldn't move. the banging stops and i hear really heavy breathing, like a bull or something
the next morning, ( i was up all night ) i got up as soon as day broke and i went to my friend, (who was still up ) and i said "did you hear that last night?" but before i could finish he said, "i heard everything, wat the hell happened?"

craziest shit i've ever experienced
Quote by 69usefulidiot69
I was at my neighborhood park and i saw a pizza box take flight. lmao haha it went soooo high for soooo long.

hahaha awesome. I should sig that...
Quote by vmanoman

That must have kicked ass.
Sitting up late at night,
I tiptoe through the darkness,
Cold as hell, black as spades
Aware of my... immediate surroundings~

I can't really top what you have 'cause it's all been just me and no one else. I once was driving home at 'round 3am after a party. I lived in a small neighborhood type place, but I can see the back of my house from the highway before I make the turns to get in the streets. My family was in another city, so the only ones there were the dog and cat.

As I was pulling from the highway, I saw a few lights in the upper level were on, but after I drove through the streets (losing sight of the house for a minute) and finally came to the front, it was all just dark. Looked round inside and no one was home, all the doors were locked. Nothing stolen. Pets were asleep.
there was a floating light in my pants once
Quote by vmanoman
I have had tons of dreams that come true. Just random crap from when i was like 7-10 years old, i'll relive it around now (i'm 15).

Like, i've had dreams of every little thing... like here's one: I had a dream when i was around 9 that i was in a strange new house and i was just sitting there eating chips and salsa with my dad. About 3 years later, i move into a new house, and the first week we're there i sit down with my dad... and eat chips and salsa. The dream was so random, i didn't think anything about it.

I've also had dreams like this from things to Church revivals, to just sitting in class staring at a poster on the wall (dreamed about this around 5 years before it happened).

Anyone else do this? It used to freak me out, but now i've just grown accustomed to it.
O O

___
I was out with friends and saw two kids walk up to a tree with a hangar, put it on the tree, go into a Giant, come out, put the bag on the hangar, and ran away.

EDIT: Ah, i misunderstood the title. I guess that's what I get for not reading the original post.
Last edited by soundgarden1986 at Sep 9, 2008,
Quote by Eminored
Sitting up late at night,
I tiptoe through the darkness,
Cold as hell, black as spades
Aware of my... immediate surroundings~

I can't really top what you have 'cause it's all been just me and no one else. I once was driving home at 'round 3am after a party. I lived in a small neighborhood type place, but I can see the back of my house from the highway before I make the turns to get in the streets. My family was in another city, so the only ones there were the dog and cat.

As I was pulling from the highway, I saw a few lights in the upper level were on, but after I drove through the streets (losing sight of the house for a minute) and finally came to the front, it was all just dark. Looked round inside and no one was home, all the doors were locked. Nothing stolen. Pets were asleep.

Wow, that's pretty strange.

Quote by soundgarden1986
I was out with friends and saw two kids walk up to a tree with a hangar, put it on the tree, go into a Giant, come out, put the bag on the hangar, and ran away.

Erm....

Care to explain in more depth/detail?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Last edited by dudetheman at Sep 9, 2008,
Quote by TheBax
I have had tons of dreams that come true. Just random crap from when i was like 7-10 years old, i'll relive it around now (i'm 15).

Like, i've had dreams of every little thing... like here's one: I had a dream when i was around 9 that i was in a strange new house and i was just sitting there eating chips and salsa with my dad. About 3 years later, i move into a new house, and the first week we're there i sit down with my dad... and eat chips and salsa. The dream was so random, i didn't think anything about it.

I've also had dreams like this from things to Church revivals, to just sitting in class staring at a poster on the wall (dreamed about this around 5 years before it happened).

Anyone else do this? It used to freak me out, but now i've just grown accustomed to it.

I get this, too.
One time, I was in the park, and I saw a little Korean boy in a tree. There was another Korean boy on the ground, throwing pinecones at the kid in the tree. That was really strange...
well I believe I saw a UFO once I was driving at night and I see a flash in the sky then it streaked away it was really weird because shooting stars don't flash up in the sky it's just a streak but I saw a flash then streak couldn't have been an airplane because the light was to big and it flew too quickly. Also I have dreams of specific places and such and later on I'll find myself in those places by coincidence and I get a strange sense of deja vu
Anyone get the de-ja-vuuu feel when someone is talking to you about something you have the feel he told you that already? but he didnt actually wierd i always kind of dream those stuff that they tell me after a few days....

edit: i just rembember when me and my friends also went into some abandoned building from war btw its illegal to go inside of it the is still weapons there and shit and i remember entering a room with my friend and we sawed some legs womans dress hair over her face (it was all dark like 1AM in the night and we barely saw her) we got the scared the crap out we went for our friends in the building screaming to get in that room and when we got there nothing was there....dude its something like that alma girl from fear....scary as ****...a ghost maybe? chill up my spine as i was remembering it
Last edited by I am an idiot at Sep 9, 2008,
Quote by dudetheman

Erm....

Care to explain in more depth/detail?

Alright, me and a couple friends ate at Burger King. When we walked out, we saw two children walk up to a tree with a coat hangar(with clips). They then proceeded to clip the hangar to tree. They finished and walked into a Giant across the street. Me and my friends sat on a bench near by out of boredom and we saw these same two kids come back with a bag from the store. They unclipped the hangar from the tree, put the bag on the hangar, and ran off.
edit: i just rembember when me and my friends also went into some abandoned building from war btw its illegal to go inside of it the is still weapons there and shit and i remember entering a room with my friend and we sawed some legs womans dress and some shoes we got the scared the crap out we went for our friends in the building screaming to get in that room and when we got there nothing was there....dude its something like that alma girl from fear....scary as ****...

...what?
Last edited by Jimmmoripage at Sep 9, 2008,
we sawed some girl looked like alma dude i swear, (from game f.e.a.r ) she was just like standing there and when my other friends got there she wasnt there
Quote by vmanoman

I lol'd.
Quote by mrwaffles
I live a fairly normal life. I do experience de-ja-vu very often. Sometimes up to a couple times a week.

its called routine jackass hahaha

gear:
line 6 spider valve 212
ibanez RG5EX1
vinci VE5PK
My cousin and I were sitting in his house one day, and all of a sudden, every inside door in the house began to open and shut. It was pretty loud too. I was really scared...

Also, when we are there alone for a while, almost every time it sounds like someone comes in, and walks around. We call out, and there is nobody there. Once we got so scared that we got kitchen knives and walked around the house for like 15 minutes.
also anyone heard of a story of some girl calling in satan and all water pipes started opening pouring blood?? the girl also died a few days later (she was 16)
i hate to sound like i'm making this up, but its true. my computer used to be in the office at the end of our hallway, which has floor to ceiling windows all the way down the length of it. about 100 yards away from the house, we have an enormous machine shed. the big, white, flourescent light on the corner of the shed flickered on at about 2 am. Im sitting there, watching intently, and see this kind of pale figure just walk around in the light. I was kinda confused... not so much scared. The figure kinda just stopped and stood there for a moment, and the light dimmed out. a few minutes later the light came back on and nothing was there. it was odd to say the least... not as cool as some of the other stuff you guys have said though.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Jesus Christ. That was actually pretty scary.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Well, we were fishing, and on the horizon somthing appeared, we just thought it was a satellite, so ignored it, but then a bright light from the object lit up the whole dam, and 4 of us witnessed it, so i'm not crazy. We were then thinking it was a helicopter, with one hell of a light for some stupid reason, but there was no sound, then the light turned off and it dissapeared. Everyone kinda looked at each other like WTF! Then we tried to figure out what it was.. then just gave up.

R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by kidsilcon
Jesus Christ. That was actually pretty scary.

mine? weird stuff like that happens alot.. i live out in the country btw guys... in the middle of nowhere.

ive been sitting on the roof with a friend before and heard this weird panting noise from the ground. it was this really awkward deep deep deep raspy panting. i didnt really wanna go look down... but i heard whatever it was start running away. it was probably a coyote or something.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
De-ju-vu all the time (sp?)

The really weird one was I had a dream about a Zombie attack once (I ****ing hate zombies, I like have a phobia of them..weird huh?) And a few weeks later I was at the Gold Coast picking up my Gibson from the shop and we had to stop at a shopping center....well, the god damn shopping center was the one from the dream. (Remember this is the most intense de-ju-vu Ive had it gets worse) so I text my cousin (we're pretty close) and tell her, by this time Im in a small toy shop buying gifts for a friend of my Mum's kids. And what happens to come on the radio....?

Thriller by MJ. Remember the video, Zombies?

At this point, I felt real ****ing creeped out. What a coincidence huh?
one time when I was alone in the house, I heard a strange noise like somebody was banging on the wall of my parents closet (my room is right on the other side of the wall). so I go in there with my airsoft gun, to find that the clothes in the closet are moving back and forth like they are in a very very light breeze, except all the windows are shut and no fans are on. right when I was about to blast the hell out of whatever was hiding in there, my cat jumped out of the closet it scared the crap out of me.
i cant top any of these but i have lots of dreams of specific places and things like that where i eventually end up going. this one time i had a dream me my sister and my dad were driving on the highway and he started driving really fast and the faster he drove things became pixilated and it became like a video game, the cops started chasing him on police bikes but my dad pulled out an SMG and started battling it out with them. i wake up, turns out my sister had the same dream, i started telling it and she filled stuff in, weird.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)