Is amazing, I know there is a gaming thread, but I wanted to get a list of people's user names.

So who has it? What do you think?

I think it dominates.

Name = ZoloftReturns

Discuss.
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
I've kind of been unsure if I should get it. I'm afraid that I'll get bored of it.

Same, looks really fun, but how long would it last?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
Same, looks really fun, but how long would it last?

I played it for 10 hours the first day... 0_0

I'm at least 15 hours in and I want to do it more.
It's out? Thanks for the info . I've got to con my dad into thinking it's something he'd like to get it, though, I'm broke.
Dickless.
Quote by madbasslover
Same reason I haven't had sex yet.

icwutyoudidthar!

Well I think both would be enjoyable, but at least you don't have to pay 60 dollars for sex, unless of course....
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I "got" it and love it Im still on the second level, but its actually motivated me to finish my homework to play!!
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
it is downloading right now i hope i can use the online part with it (for it is a torrent)
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
I got that game the day it came out ...It is amazing...so perfect for someone with A.D.D, like myself. Username= yellowfrizbee

Add me bitch.

Oh and sadly, my game freezes every time on the tribal stage when I try to get to the outfitter ! Anyone know why?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by PearlJames
I "got" it and love it Im still on the second level, but its actually motivated me to finish my homework to play!!

Lol I did the same thing yesterday. But after about ten minutes I gave up on the homework part.
Anyone who bought this game, are you glad you bought it??
im thinking about getting it but idk if i should, ive heard some bad things.
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
It's a glorified series of minigames. On top of that it installs the secure-rom bullshit. However, the creature/building/vehicle editing alone almost warrants a purchase. Almost.

It's a pirate's life for me.
Quote by Gordita Supreme
Is amazing, I know there is a gaming thread, but I wanted to get a list of people's user names.

So who has it? What do you think?

I think it dominates.

Name = ZoloftReturns

Discuss.

Dear Mr. G Supreme,
I command you to start referring to yourself as "Cheesy Gordita Crunch".

Love,
Lord Vader
Did you just wake up one day and say "i"ll think i find a forum and pretend to be darth vader" well i give you props for sticking to it.
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
I hate to break it to you fellows who paid fifty dollars for it, but you just paid that money to RENT it. You only get three installs. After that, you have to get special permission, which they are not required to give. They can end validation support altogether in the future if they feel like it. It also installs spyware on your computer, which remains after you uninstall the game. You just got ****ed.
Last edited by Doooooooooom at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by Vader, Darth
Dear Mr. G Supreme,
I command you to start referring to yourself as "Cheesy Gordita Crunch".

Love,
Lord Vader

duuude those things are the shit. taco bell is amazing.

but anyways, back on topic, the game looks good, but after what Doooooooooom said, i dont think i want to risk having my computer raped by spyware.
Quote by stepco12345
That sexy foods thread has made me get a craving for some penis cake.
Quote by yellowfrizbee,SomebodySomeone
I luff Quizzy
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Well you can just put yourself right in me
Quote by ShelbyLynn
by that time it was like six am, sleep sounded just as good as getting off
Quote by Doooooooooom
I hate to break it to you fellows who paid fifty dollars for it, but you just paid that money to RENT it. You only get three installs. After that, you have to get special permission, which they are not required to give. They can end validation support altogether in the future if they feel like it. It also installs spyware on your computer, which remains after you uninstall the game. You just got ****ed.

Wow. Just wow.

What a bunch of wankers
Hey you lovely guys who got the torrent for Spore, you know it'd be really convienient and cool if you pm'ed someone like say.. me the link
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
I ALMOST bought that game, until I found out about the DRM/Securom bullshit... It's now being downloaded by Vuze, 78% done so far, and I won't have to put up with the ton of spyware it normally comes with.
Quote by KoniaX
I ALMOST bought that game, until I found out about the DRM/Securom bullshit... It's now being downloaded by Vuze, 78% done so far, and I won't have to put up with the ton of spyware it normally comes with.

Amen to that. Mine's going really slow! Damn you wireless internet!