Page 1 of 2
what is the best thing for a singer that doenst play an instrument to do while someone else solos?
Fap.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
bathroom break. or jump around the stage air guitarring on the microphone stand like most do...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Learn to play an instrument.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
get the crowd involved

or

get behind the guitarist and start a fapping motion while moaning every once and awhile
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
shut up and stand there like he's supposed to, its the people with the instrument's turn now mister!

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Hey, bro, cedric bixler totally does whatever he wants during such a session so you should do the same.

Ummmm

Skat?

(you know, be bop a doowop and so on)
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
Use his voice as a complement to the guitar... What Would Plant Do
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
bang a fan
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by darth awsome
go off stage and get head. Thats what Led Zeppelin did during Moby Dick.

poor john bonham he is the only member that never got a break.
Dance
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by darth awsome
go off stage and get head. Thats what Led Zeppelin did during Moby Dick.

All of them? Must have been a pretty boring instrumental with none of them there.

Unless Plant has now actually legally changed his name to Led Zeppelin. Which would make for an epic bank card.
Quote by ViperScale

it was the death of him...so to speak
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by Minkaro
All of them? Must have been a pretty boring instrumental with none of them there.

Unless Plant has now actually legally changed his name to Led Zeppelin. Which would make for an epic bank card.

clearly you have failed at reading. He is refering to the fact that the band led zeppelin, when john bonham would do his drum solo on moby dick, would leave the stage (aka other 3)
Quote by Minkaro

Moby Dick has a huge drum solo. Stop trying to be a smart ass, it isn't working.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
go up to the front of the stage and air guitar... but make it look like you're jacking off as well.

its the bruce dickinson way
Quote by ViperScale
clearly you have failed at reading. He is refering to the fact that the band led zeppelin, when john bonham would do his drum solo on moby dick, would leave the stage (aka other 3)

So the entire band would leave the stage, leaving the drummer?

There's a drummer joke in there somewhere.
Quote by ViperScale

are you saying jpj was lucky enough to get head but bonzo didnt?!?!
Well, I went and saw Down last year, during one of their songs called "Jail" the lyrics are done and its pretty much an instrumental until the end of the song. Phil would harmonize his voice singing "Jail" with the guitars.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by ViperScale

Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Pump the crowd up. Headbang. Both?
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
harmonica, yesh?
spaghetti-etti-etti
you fill me up with you carbohydrates
and energize me with simple sugars <3
Sounds to me like darth awesome things the singers name is Led Zeppelin and not Robert Plant.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
grab a tambourine, possibly a harmonica.

If none of these, jump around, act crazy, and tell the crowd to go fu/cking wild, none of this emo dance everybody dance bullshIt.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
look at what anthony keidis does while frusciante solos.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by not wisniewski
have you ever seen them perform moby dick live? its like a 15 minute drum solo

Never heard it. I'll Youtube it in a bit though. I'd ask if it's any good, but I'd get hundreds of Zep fanboys going "OMG OF CORZ IT IS."
just dance, get in the guitarists face, point to the drummer, get the crowd involved.
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
Moar Cowbell!
Gear:

Epiphone G-400

Peavey Blazer

Ibanez De-7

Dunlop Crybaby Wah

Digitech Death Metal

Quote by Kinks>Stones
The only rock in Islam are the rocks thrown at the infidels.
You should climb to the top of the rafters (considering there are rafters at the venue) and jump off (considering there is ample crowd to land on/catch you).

...or just kill yourself. Your call.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
seeing as led zeppelin live dvds are the only live dvds i've got, i'll just give you some Plant examples.

1.dance
2.grab a tambourine and hit it and dance a bit (just sway back and forth and the like)
3.walk around on stage, returning to the mic occasionally to add an "ooo ooo ooo" or an "oh!" or a "hey!" or something along those lines.
4.grab a harmonica if the song could support one.
5.interact with the band members, like watch them play or do some rock 'n roll stares with them while they play.
some version of moby dick are over 30mins long. I personally think it suxs recorded. The shorter version are ok but still not great. It wasn't until i saw a cover band with a really good drummer do a live version that you really understand how good it is. Drums when recorded are not anywhere as good as listening to them live.
Page 1 of 2