Hey guys,

So, i was recently in Boston. Well, what do ya know, a music store caught my eye. So while in said music store, i saw a BEAUTIFUL Fender Jaguar. It was cream/white, with a tortishell pickguard. It was quite beat up, so it could have been as old as well, i dont know. It was priced at about $300 USD. So heres where it gets tricky, it had soapbar pickups in it. If im not mistaken, the only guitar like that that Fender makes is the Jazzmaster, but my Bostonian beauty said Jaguar on the headstock.

So UG, can you help me figure out what kind of Jaguar it was? I would LOVE to own one of those beauties.

Sincerely, P O E.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
pictures would be incredibly helpful.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I'm sorry, i havent been able to find one online thats like this. And i didnt have a camera with me. I was in Boston for one week and one week only. Im in Virginia.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
My guess is that the previous owner did some modding. If it had lead and rhythm circuit selector switches on the bottom horn, my guess is that they just put soapbars in their jag. If it only had a three position toggle on the bottom horn, they probably put a jaguar neck on a jazzmaster body.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Well, you're probably not gonna expect this, especially from a guy in new york, but I have played that guitar. I'm almost positive that it was modified for those pickups. I played SO MANY guitars that weekend that I don't remember the details, but damn if that thing wasn't incredible (and it was a bit more expensive when I played it, you'd be getting yourself a hell of a deal for 300 bones).
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite