I was wondering if you guys find guitar playing orgasmic? Like, I dont feel satisfied until I come home and spend a good couple of hours playing and after that, I feel very relieved and "nice". I don't wanna gay this up but if you feel the same way, u know what I am talking about.

Discuss
i know what you mean, i get that too.

...then my amp gets messy
I am pretty sure that I ejaculated yesterday after playing the guitar.
Although I find songs like "Wishful thinking" and other such songs of the like beautiful, I find the song "Storm" by Godspeed You! Black Emperor to be almost orgasmic.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by Seryaph
I am pretty sure that I ejaculated yesterday after playing the guitar.

I second that
Quote by gnomieowns
maybe a delayed orgasm. but i don't come home and improv for a minute and then cum.

one minute? if it takes someone one minute then that is one premature guitargasm
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
definitely. i crave to just shred or play some hot crazy blues during work and school sometimes. its cuz when ur comfortable doing something, you obviously wanna do it instead of being out of tune (yeah, thats a ****ing pun. do something) all day
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
My fingers start to twitch near the end of 6th period in anticipation of playing. When I finally get home and play, it feels great.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
if i see a guitar i have to go clean myself up...

that is why im not allowed to go into GC anymore
I'm Steve
Quote by dubstar92
My fingers start to twitch near the end of 6th period in anticipation of playing. When I finally get home and play, it feels great.

I had that same feeling when got my first electric guitar. Of course, because of the lack of focus, my grades started to drop. I take Advance Classical Guitar as a class to help ease the sexual tension to get me through the day
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I only find playing guitar fun. I find sexual activities orgasmic.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I thought this was going to be an example topic for a compare and contrast essay. It would be a good idea though.

Guitar playing CAN be orgasmic, unless you're trying really hard to figure out a damn riff, but after trying and trying you can't figure it out. Then it's like an anti-orgasm.
guys guys guys, I didn't mean guitar as a "sexual" orgasm lol.. I meant kinda like that "relieved" feeling after playing