I have a Wah, 535Q, and the 'wah selector' silver knob thing, isn't 'clicking'. I can put the knob where it is suposed to go and then turn it, but it doesn't click at each of the 6 different 'wah' sounds. If i take the knob off and then turn it with my fingers, i can feel the clicks. As soon as I put the knob on it doesn't click.

Anyone know whats up?
The name's Austin
Quote by Leo Tolstoy
Music is the shorthand of emotion.
Quote by Friedrich Nietzsche
Without music life would be a mistake.
just put a small bit of electrical tape on the switch itself then put the knob back on if you need to rig it.
is the silver knob stripped?
try the electrical tape idea.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
I didn't think the silver knob screwed in. And i didn't turn it that much, its not like I went crazy with it.

What will the electrical tape do? Help the knob turn the switch?
The name's Austin
Quote by Leo Tolstoy
There's no little screw somewhere on the knob? There should be a small hole with the screw in it. If it's there is just slip the knob back on the pot shaft and tighten that screw.
No...theres no screw...Maybe it fell out, but it doesn't even look like theres a place on the shaft for a screw to go. Except, i could be wrong since the wah is all the way upstairs
The name's Austin
Quote by Leo Tolstoy
Try taking off the knob and sticking a screwdriver in the slit of the shaft to open it up a bit so it will hold the knob properly.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Whole Lotta Led
There's no little screw somewhere on the knob? There should be a small hole with the screw in it. If it's there is just slip the knob back on the pot shaft and tighten that screw.

SO i think i may have lost the screw. Except, there really isn't a place to screw it into the shaft. But it looks like there's a place o nthe knob for a screw, and there wasn't one onthe floor nearby. Can you replace those screws easily? I'm hesitant doing anything other than what it was coming out of the box, as i'm not too good with these things.
The name's Austin
Quote by Leo Tolstoy
It doesn't have to screw into the shaft, when you tighten the screw it'll basically cling, for the lack of a better word, to the shaft so the knob works. You might be able to find a small screw at a hardware store. You can always just replace the knob though too.