So I just got a footswitch with built in wah, and Im trying to figure out how to play the bom chicka wow wow sound. What notes am I supposed to hit with the wah?
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
It actually doesn't involve any notes, it involves returning your wah pedal until you decide to do something useful with it.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by Athetosis
It actually doesn't involve any notes, it involves returning your wah pedal until you decide to do something useful with it.

/thread
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
listen to bulls on parade by rage against the machine...start with the pedal back and move it forward as you play the chords, and back as u play the mutes.
Guitar
Fender Alder Strat w/ SD Invader, P90
Fender Blacktop Telecaster
Ovation Celebrity
Amp
Bolt BTH-100 w/ Marshall 1960A Lead
Drums
OCDP Avalon Series w/ Zildjian Custom A/K

Psycho Circus
No Boundaries Studios
Quote by Athetosis

STFU

I can play actual songs with it, I know bits of voodoo child, and i know bulls on parade and man in the box so far.

Stop being an ass, I asked a simple question.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
STFU

I can play actual songs with it, I know bits of voodoo child, and i know bulls on parade and man in the box so far.

Stop being an ass, I asked a simple question.

Dude, calm down. He was making a joke. He wasn't trying to say you suck or that you haven't learned anything. It's a joke. Lighten up, buddy.
Talkbox maybe?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by SlashYourFug
Dude, calm down. He was making a joke. He wasn't trying to say you suck or that you haven't learned anything. It's a joke. Lighten up, buddy.

+1
Quote by SlashYourFug

I know, im sorry, its been a long day

I just figured itd be cool to figure this out, so does anyone know?
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Lol, I just talked about today at school o_o
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
Just mute the strings and move the wah down and up. For Voodoo Child, try holding (but muting) an A major barre chord but use your thumb on the low E.
Quote by ttreat31
Just mute the strings and move the wah down and up. For Voodoo Child, try holding (but muting) an A major barre chord but use your thumb on the low E.

well i do this, but i was wondering any ways other than muting the strings
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^