I think what makes me the angriest is when stupid people think that the singers name is what the band name is, example: Me "ok so whos your favourite singer?" Random idiot i formed conversation with : I think le zeppelin is a pretty cool guy". Me "wth?"

ya this may have been said before but i didn't know what to search for...

so share similar ignorant/stupid annoyances
led zeppelin is a cool guy, eh builds stairway to heaven and doesn't afraid of anything
Stromberg Montreux
Schecter Hellraiser 7 String
Mesa Boogie "Son of Boogie" 100W Head
Mesa Boogie 112 Cab with a Celestion Vintage 30
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Death By Audio Fuzz War

Quote by nick11link
led zeppelin is a cool guy, eh builds stairway to heaven and doesn't afraid of anything

exactly im year nine and thats how the kids at my school talk
"pink floyd is a pretty good singer"

frickin idiots.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by CrucialGutchman
Holy cow, you're a fucking moron. So what if people don't know everything about your oh-so-precious classic rock bands? Elitist doucheface.
They're acting like they do know, though. It's totally different.

It's still sort of shocking when people haven't heard of Led Zeppelin, though...

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Quote by CrucialGutchman
Holy cow, you're a fucking moron. So what if people don't know everything about your oh-so-precious classic rock bands? Elitist doucheface.

Who cares if they know anything about the band. The point is don't act like you do. I have played MOP by metallica on my guitar and had people wearing MOP metallica shirts not have a clue what the song was.

I make a point never to wear a shirt of a band I don't know / like.
Ozzy plays guitar.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
yea i had someone who thought that MOP was on the black album.....its funnier when they call enter sandman enter the sandman :P but i get what crucial gutchman is saying but dude if they say they know the band and shit like that they should back it up but i agree if you dont know everything bout the band its cool......o and people who say i like jethro tulls music cuz he plays the flute stfu jethro tull is not ian anderson, jethro tull was/is (idk if their still together) the band
I hate when people do that.
I was wearing my Led Zeppelin shirt at school last year (with the 4 of them in front of the plane), and this huge brown guy comes and asks me "Which one of them is Led Zeppelin"?

*facepalm*
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

Quote by tugboat
They're acting like they do know, though. It's totally different.

It's still sort of shocking when people haven't heard of Led Zeppelin, though...

Quote by ViperScale
Who cares if they know anything about the band. The point is don't act like you do. I have played MOP by metallica on my guitar and had people wearing MOP metallica shirts not have a clue what the song was.

I make a point never to wear a shirt of a band I don't know / like.

And neither of you have ever acted like you know something when you really don't? You've never tried to bullshit your way through something?

People wear band shirts because those shirts are cool right now. Slightly annoying? Sure. But it's just teenagers being teenagers.

Quote by Stratoblaster73
I was wearing my Led Zeppelin shirt at school last year (with the 4 of them in front of the plane), and this huge brown guy comes and asks me "Which one of them is Led Zeppelin"?

*facepalm*

I hate people like you.
Quote by Stratoblaster73

*facepalm*

even worse i went to school with my jimmy page shirt on and i got asked if it was angus young
Quote by CrucialGutchman
And neither of you have ever acted like you know something when you really don't? You've never tried to bullshit your way through something?

No if i don't know about something at all i just make retarded pointless comments, go study up on it, or say nothing.

In college i was in a couple of groups with people who didn't know wtf was going on but would BS to the teacher while me and the rest of the group *face palm* about all the work this would now mean we were going to have to do.
Quote by CrucialGutchman

I claimed to be fluent in Spanish once.

Sadly that scheme didn't work out.

But if I don't know a lot about a band, I try to use what I DO know in the conversation, and I will always make sure the person I'm talking to knows I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject. There's no shame in not knowing something, the shame lies in refusing to learn.
Quote by nick11link

Quote by Littleangus44
exactly im year nine and thats how the kids at my school talk

I wore a John Lennon t-shirt today, and hardly anyone knew who it was. I hate my life. Not really.
Quote by Taxi_06
I wore a John Lennon t-shirt today, and hardly anyone knew who it was. I hate my life. Not really.

wow where do you live?
Quote by Taxi_06

did they ask "who is that?" or just ignored it?
PS3

Fear the LIME

X