Page 1 of 3
I was walking to the bus stop today and randomly on the ground I found a 80GB Zune. It's screen was shattered, but I turned it on and everything was working properly. All I have to do is get the screen fixed and find a USB cable, and I'm set!

Anyways... this pretty well reminds me of how lucky I am when it comes to finding things on the floor. A couple weeks ago I was walking to the theatre and on the sidewalk I found two $20 bills.

Another time, about 4 months ago, I found a pink 4GB iPod nano underneath some tree in someones yard as I was walking back home from 7/11. It was in pretty much perfect condition, and it had no songs or anything on it. As if it was reset just for me!

And probably the most luckiest moment was about a year ago, when I found a nice BlackBerry in the mall, and all I had to do was switch sim cards with it from my crappy Nokia phone and voila! I now have a perfect new phone!

Anyways, Pit, tell me your stories on how lucky you are finding valuable stuff on the ground (or in the air...?)....

EDIT: Here's the pic.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Last edited by sixwingmortal at Sep 9, 2008,
oh my god... dont be scared but i think you might be Jesus. Yes, youre Jesus.
I'm Steve
PICS or it didn't happen...

THis didn't happen to me, but I was with my cousin while picking him up from school, and he stopped and picked up $100.

But his mom is strict money, so she had to keep it with her. She probably used it by now.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Holy ****, next time I go to Calgary to visit my uncle we are hanging out, and you will find me things...

I remember I found a fiver on the ground one time..

Oh and an uneaten wrapped up cake, it was on the school stage!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
These are things people have lost, and you just keep them and think you're lucky? That's a pretty douchey thing to do.
Hm...can't remember the last time I found more than a couple of cents on the street. You know if you find an iPod under a tree infront of a house...chances are it may belong to the person living inside of the house. As for the phone...I would have tried finding the owner first. But ye I guess you are lucky.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I have a theory on luck

I call it the "Rubber Band Theory"

Ok, so bare with me on this one. Anyway, everywhere we go, there is a group of little men who carry a giant rubber band that is perpetually aimed at the back of our heads. As good, "lucky", things happen to us, they strech this rubber band out untill you have had too much luck and they let it snap back, popping you in the back of the head and basically ruining your life for an appropriate amount of time untill the amount of luck you have had is balanced out by the bad luck.

Given the amount of good luck that you have had, I would not come within a 25-foot radius of you.
You find an iPod Nano while walking through someone's yard? Did you ever stop to think that you might have just committed theft?
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I found $100 on my way home from taco bell one time.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
you live in calgary? all i ever found here was a 50 dollar bill.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
normally i would ask if anyone lost there thing that i picked up but i guess u could do that too!
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
hey! THOSE ARE MINE! i left them right where you found them
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
my friend found one of the original 30gb zunes once; the funny thing is that he found it in church, on easter sunday, and he didn't feel bad.
so the iPod was in perfect condition and had no songs on it? Sounds like you just stole a new iPod out of someone's yard.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
I highly doubt this story is true. Pics or it definetly didnt happen
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
That's awesome!!!! I can just imagine the poor kid who got those from his Grandma for Christmas or worked for months on a minimum wage salary to save up for those, then accidently loses it somewhere, only to have you take it and not turn it in to anyone, so no matter where they check or where they look, they're never getting back their expensive electronics.

You're a piece of shit, you know that?
Wow, I'm so unlucky. I lost just lost my Zune. A few weeks ago I lost $40 and an ipod. and last year I lost my blackberry.
Quote by spartan 118
You find an iPod Nano while walking through someone's yard? Did you ever stop to think that you might have just committed theft?

This.
i found a 20 waiting in a cossesion stand line
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
I found a cell in my school's parking lot one time, but it was a piece of crap. I returned it to the owners, but it turns out they lived like 300 miles away. Weird.

Oh, and I recently had new speakers installed in my car. I took off the stock speaker covers, since I wanted to put the ones that came with the new speakers, and found $200, the amount I paid for installation, sitting on the speaker. That was awesome.
Once I stepped in dog shit twice in 2 weeks, then one day a week later I had to go to the DMV and I found $30 in the parking lot ^.^
Quote by Frontbassman
i randomly found $200 in my room
does that count???

in this case, i found a guitar, an amp and an LCD tv in my basement! i am one lucky man.
Quote by spartan 118

Yes. Maybe. Yes.

Here's my hypothesis on the items I have found.

The Smashed 80GB Zune was dropped by some rich kid who found no use for it anymore. Hence why I got constant stares at some boy during the time at the bus stop.

The Ipod Nano was planted under the tree by some juvenile boy who stole it from the local store. He hid it under the tree by his house, where he suspected no one would find it. He would then return after he was back and pick it up... why would he plant it there? I don't know. Maybe he was giving it to somebody to, and that was just that secret pick up place.

The BlackBerry is a little obvious. I was at the mall and just under the bench was the phone. Obviously they must have dropped it after standing up, and not noticing any later.

Mind you, these are all hypothesis', most likely not true. Do I care that these were previously owned by someone else? Meh, who cares.
Quote by sixwingmortal
Yes. Maybe. Yes.

Here's my hypothesis on the items I have found.

The Smashed 80GB Zune was dropped by some rich kid who found no use for it anymore. Hence why I got constant stares at some boy during the time at the bus stop.

The Ipod Nano was planted under the tree by some juvenile boy who stole it from the local store. He hid it under the tree by his house, where he suspected no one would find it. He would then return after he was back and pick it up... why would he plant it there? I don't know. Maybe he was giving it to somebody to, and that was just that secret pick up place.

The BlackBerry is a little obvious. I was at the mall and just under the bench was the phone. Obviously they must have dropped it after standing up, and not noticing any later.

Mind you, these are all hypothesis', most likely not true. Do I care that these were previously owned by someone else? Meh, who cares.

The first two are complete guesses and the last one proves you're an asshole. Enjoy your karma.
Quote by sixwingmortal

Wtf? Or maybe it belonged to your neighbour and they accidentally left it outside, after listening to music sat under the tree?
You're clearly a clepto, not lucky.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by terrorbite
Wtf? Or maybe it belonged to your neighbour and they accidentally left it outside, after listening to music sat under the tree?

It had no songs on it and it looked perfectly brand new. Whatevs... calm down buddy.
I've had the worst day... I lost my Zune, I'm pretty sure I heard someone step on it and smash the screen. I looked everywhere but I still can't find it.

And a few weeks ago I lost 40 bucks on my way to the movies.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by MyNameIsLame
I've had the worst day... I lost my Zune, I'm pretty sure I heard someone step on it and smash the screen. I looked everywhere but I still can't find it.

And a few weeks ago I lost 40 bucks on my way to the movies.

That response was as bad as your name. I think 2 or 3 people have already typed the same thing.
i always keep shit i find.

i'm a selfish asshole, so what?
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
^ Now there. Finally some honesty in this thread! People are constantly criticizing me for what I did. I mean, come on, its by most human nature that us humans would pick up things from the ground.
You know, this guy's an opportunist, you lose it and someone else finds it, they dont have to give it back to you unless you saw them take it...its your responsibility to look after your own shit, plain and simple, not someone else's. Good on you TS for being a lucky bastard and finding all this stuff. If you're careless enough to lose it due to your own empty mindedness, you didn't deserve it in the first place. Shit happens.
Page 1 of 3