I would eat lots and lots of cheese. But seriously, I guess the biggest thing would be your arms (forearm, bicep, etc). so either practice a lot or hit the gym or both!
babies.

eat lots of babies.

good protein.
My Gear:
Fender Deluxe Players Strat (loaded w/ Lollar Specials)
MXR Dyna Comp
B.K. Butler Tube Driver
EH Russian Muff
Fulltone GT-500
Keeley modded Boss TR-2 Tremolo
Vox Time Machine Delay
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (MM transformer)
eat stuff they say is good for arthritis and will help joints. and a good speed/endurance exercise for fingers that you can do when bored in class is just wiggle your fingers around as fast as you can for as long as you can on which ever hand you handle the neck with.
small mammals are generally good for teh hands... john petrucci says so
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
The top guitarists all maintain a diet of drugs and alcohol.

Seriously though, look at the top guys - they're generally exceedingly thin and washed out. Vai? Rhodes? etc. Except for Malmsteen though, he's just fat.

The power for guitar comes from your hand - you can increase this by using stress balls or playing guitar more.
I seriously think it will have a minute effect.

If you practice a lot while you're dieting (as you should anyway) you will easily adjust to any changes. Because you wont notice anything substantial in a day. Your body adjusts quickly if you do it often. But I would say have lots of nuts, eggs etc. for protein and muscle strength. For guitar it's good to have a good strong set of muscles for endurance and a strong bend.
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=
Quote by AlanHB
The top guitarists all maintain a diet of drugs and alcohol.

Seriously though, look at the top guys - they're generally exceedingly thin and washed out. Vai? Rhodes? etc. Except for Malmsteen though, he's just fat.

The power for guitar comes from your hand - you can increase this by using stress balls or playing guitar more.

lol he was originally thin. Yeah i'm pretty sure the top guitarists just locked themselves in their room for hours and forgot to eat a lot of the time.

TS i really wouldn't bother with other strength building exercises. The most important thing is actually playing the guitar
Quote by sevendust07
I would eat lots and lots of cheese. But seriously, I guess the biggest thing would be your arms (forearm, bicep, etc). so either practice a lot or hit the gym or both!

^ worst advice ever, the bigger and stronger a muscle is, the less relaxed and flexible it is. The more relaxed and pliable your muscles are, the better your playing will be.

I really really wouldnt worry about diet in relation to your axe skills. lots of famous players probably live of mcdonalds and cocain.
I don't think a diet would really matter. Just nothing jittery like Sugar, Caffeine , Cocaine, Speed, or PCP. . . it makes your playing to inconsistent.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris