besides world domination...

I was looking through their job section and took a glimps at the positions they were offering on this page (on the right hand side of the page): http://www.blizzard.com/us/jobopp/

says there they are offering several jobs around a next-gen MMO.... top secret as you might have noticed...

what do you guys think this game could be?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
ummm....WoW 2?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
MMOs are horrible and idiots need to stop paying money to fuel more of the same game with a different name.
Quote by GerGuam
MMOs are horrible and idiots need to stop paying money to fuel more of the same game with a different name.

Yes, because your opinion is correct.

Oh wait, I'm sorry. I mean to say: you're ****ing retarded.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
A snowstorm.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Superstrat101
those bastards need to get Starcraft 2 out and then they can do whatever they want...
i want that game!

I Agree!
Concerts
All Points West - August 1st
Krockathon 14 - August 8th
It's definitely NOT World of Diablo. Blizzard already has a swords and shields type MMO. That all there's even been on the market. Blizzard won't release another game THAT similar with WoW still going strong.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
a lot of people from diablo 3 quit of little whiny babies complaining about the 4 screens posted. its probably just that. all i know is i want diablo 3 and sc2 NOWWWW!!!
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Hmm... maybe a new gaming thread for UG.

*reported*
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Quote by Superstrat101
those bastards need to get Starcraft 2 out and then they can do whatever they want...
i want that game!

Yeah because a studio with probably over 500 employees can't work on more than one project...

I'd say it's a new project though. They already announced Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2, and they'd be stupid to bring out 2 games of the same series at about the same time. So it's either new, or some Warcraft game.
man, I would ****ing love to work for blizzard.
oh well, I'll just alt tab to maya and keep practicing until I can
World domination?!??!! Are you an idiot?! Everyone knows Bungie studios are planning domination once they sell enough games. Then they shall shoot the non believers into the sun with a slingshot.

I've said to much...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Hopefully maximizing the awesomeness of SC2
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
World domination?!??!! Are you an idiot?! Everyone knows Bungie studios are planning domination once they sell enough games. Then they shall shoot the non believers into the sun with a slingshot.

I've said to much...

they've also got Steve Vai on their side so you'd better be ready to bow down to the Bungie Vai alliance.

anyway, Starcraft 2 is a must. And they're still working on WoW with another expansion pack
madden.... with a twist. it takes place in acient rome.... and the football is a severed head from a failed gladiator. blockers use shields. and basically every player carries a sword/spear to stop the opponent from making a play.

one word.... EPIC
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
considering everquest is like on 12 expansion and WOW is only about to have their 2 i think they are just talking about working on new WOW expansions.
Quote by Iamonfire
I'm still waiting for World of Woodcraft.

Beltsander FTW!

LAWL d00d I've got a lvl 70 cabinet maker!

He has an epic lathe, plus 2 to all woodworking skillz!
All the major games companies should collaborate to make Grand Theft Auto, Online. An MMORPG so intensely violent, that you might just explode by logging on.