Yeah, so I don't know if this has been done before (because I thought of it like, just now), but...
HEY GUYS! HERE'S A GAME!!!

INSTRUCTIONS:
Write a short story. About ANYTHING. Anything you freakin want. Make it about 4-5 sentences. Actually, make it as long as you want, it just can't be one or two wimpy little sentences.

Now, here's the catch. From the story above you, take ONE sentence from it and incorporate it into YOUR story (actually, be sure and quote the story you're extracting from, things can get mixed up otherwise).

EXAMPLE: 1. The cat smiled at me. It was damn sexy.
2. I ate some popcorn. It was damn sexy.
Got it? GOOD. Do whatever you want, doesn't have to make sense.

OK, GO!

"So I was walking through the park and I saw a demon dog. The dog barked at me, quite strangely. This made me LOL feverishly. I then proceeded to give the dog a nice, juicy steak. We became lovers and we pranced off to Narnia."

Your turn.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
TS made a shit thread, Made me LOL feverishly.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Games that require Pit-dwellers to actually put effort into them:
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
way to hard, I have real English homework, which I have not yet done
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Reminds me too much of school. It's not damn sexy
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
how old are you? out of curiosity dude n/o
giggidy-gigidy-giggidy-giggidy

stage setup:
heavily modded yamaha
modded strat
fernandes- no name

carvin 100 head through marshall cab
Quote by ToastYerLicks

"So I was walking through the park and I saw a demon dog. The dog barked at me, quite strangely. This made me LOL feverishly. I then proceeded to give the dog a nice, juicy steak. We became lovers and we pranced off to Narnia."

Your turn.

guys dont be dicks about it either play or dont

SO the other day i was at my friends hosue. and his mom came up to me. she's totally hot right so i was all like "hell yeah". we became lovers and we pranced off to narnia
Quote by dubstar92
way to hard, I have real English homework, which I have not yet done

Me as well, but this could be pretty entertaining.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Les Paul57
guys dont be dicks about it either play or dont

SO the other day i was at my friends hosue. and his mom came up to me. she's totally hot right so i was all like "hell yeah". we became lovers and we pranced off to narnia

Last year I had this huge boner. I was at the swimming pool, standing on the diving board. Thing is, there was this girl I liked in the pool. She's totally hot, right, so I was like "hell yeah!" So anyways, I go dive in, and then you hear this huge scream. "AHHHH!" She goes. Apparently she got raped, and I was sent to jail.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.