I live in Corpus Christi Texas and 7 different computer models all show that the storm is coming directly to us. This might be interesting. Anybody else here live in south texas?
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
I got my roof torn off in Gustav...

I'm still working on it
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
That sucks. I guess that's the advantage to living in southern Ontario, where hurricanes don't quite reach us. I guess we get heavy rain once the storm blows up this far, but I hope nothing bad happens down there to my fellow UGers.
I live in South Florida and before pretty much every computer generated track pointed it towards us .... luckily didn't come near! Hopefully you have no problems maybe it won't hit Texas like it didn't hit Florida
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I got my roof torn off in Gustav...

I'm still working on it

that must have been a pretty wild hurricane if it hit scotland AND louisiana
Quote by samick007

And Massachusetts if you look in his profile.
Quote by samick007

I'm in Florida taking care of some issues regarding the selling of my house for me to move in accordance with my new job, and until then I'm living in my old house.

Quote by CaptainRon
And Massachusetts if you look in his profile.

That's where I went to college.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I know how you feel, man. We thought it was coming at us for awhile there.
Who dat?
i live in houston

i'm too far inland for it to have any effect on me, but hopefully itll cancel school because the morons are evacuating causing massive traffic

good luck down there in corpus, come to sugarland! we have sugar.. and land
Quote by filthandfury
What if I accidentally wee in her?

When I arrive will God be waiting and pacing around his throne?
Will he feel a little Old Testament?
And will he celebrate with fire and brimstone
Yeah, I admit, I am afraid of the reckoning
San Antonio. To far inland for the wind to do damage.

The rain on the other hand, considering San Antonio is a ****ing bowl......