I have a dark Grey suit but I'm tired of wearing a black undershirt, what would you wear? I'm thinking of a black pinstripe, or a blueish.. Also include tie! Thanks & Godbless ;D
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
A light-blue tie would work. Even a darker blue tie with light blue diagonal stripes though it.
Quote by Jericho114
White?.

I tried white, i have a sweet white one but it makes you look like a little kid.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

A white shirt with a dark blue tie.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
dark grey
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
bright(ish) blue shirt with gray tie

if you're ok with your manliness you could even try a purple with gray tie
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by rasveer
hot pink
seriously think how badass it would look

Then he can roll the sleeves up, grow some rugged stubble, and fight crime 80s style.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
maybe a bit lighter then that.

Dark red, looks great with charcoal!
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
I'm still feelin blue, if you've seen that commercial on TV with Brian Urlacher in a grey suit (exactly like mine) with a baby blue shirt. Looks amazing, but BU is amazing so that might be why.