Page 1 of 2
I just read this in a musical jokes forum

And it mentioned something about the low f# arousing women's clit.

Is this true? Can someone explain?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Oh good god I hope it's true.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
It's not true.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Funny how people answer faster when it's about sex, rather than answering any "gear/guitar question" threads.

I LOVE YOU PIT!

EDIT: To be more precise:

I also heard the woman had to be sitting on a bass amp. (Not sure if it has to be a bass) when the #F were played.
Her: "Oh, so you got a guitar? You good at it?"

Me: "Oh yeah baby, check this out." *plays low f# repeatedly*

Her: "Why are you playing that? It sounds terrible."

*still plays low f#*

Her: "Oh God, oh God that sounds horrible!"

*still plays low f#

Her: "Oh yes, Oh God don't stop. That sounds horrible. Oh God yes yes!!!

*still plays low f#*

Her: *ultimate orgasm*
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by sixwingmortal
Her: "Oh, so you got a guitar? You good at it?"

Me: "Oh yeah baby, check this out." *plays low f# repeatedly*

Her: "Why are you playing that? It sounds terrible."

*still plays low f#*

Her: "Oh God, oh God that sounds horrible!"

*still plays low f#

Her: "Oh yes, Oh God don't stop. That sounds horrible. Oh God yes yes!!!

*still plays low f#*

Her: *ultimate orgasm*

Holy shit I have to sig you!
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
So....

Someone wanna tell me where to find a low F# on my fretboard?
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
No wonder Meshuggah gets all the girls.....

EDIT: ^I doubt a guitar gets as low as the "low" F#....For the note just learn a chromatic scale and figure it out.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Fiberglass Gum
I just read this in a musical jokes forum

And it mentioned something about the low f# arousing women's clit.

Is this true? Can someone explain?

Well...... There you have it.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
well.... its quite simple. try it. we may bow. or laugh that you actually tried it.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
yes, like the rumbling idle of a Harley, a low as **** deep bass F# can stimulate the clitoris. This theory is known as clitoal ressonence.
I'll post the joke

"This isn't an all-the-time joke, but I said something music-related that's funny that only my Choir Teacher got (Obviously I was in Choir)

Anyway...

We're all sitting there, working on a song, when a decently hot Sopranno raised her hand and said "What was the note for the word coming?"

So I naturally said 'Low F#'

Everyone gave me a confused look, but our teacher started laughing his ass off."
Quote by Fiberglass Gum
Funny how people answer faster when it's about sex, rather than answering any "gear/guitar question" threads.

I LOVE YOU PIT!

Maybe because this is the wrong forum?
Just a guess.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It holds about as much scientific validity as the brown note... it's all a load of crap.

Are you suggesting me a whore, sir?
Quote by Fiberglass Gum
I'll post the joke

"This isn't an all-the-time joke, but I said something music-related that's funny that only my Choir Teacher got (Obviously I was in Choir)

Anyway...

We're all sitting there, working on a song, when a decently hot Sopranno raised her hand and said "What was the note for the word coming?"

So I naturally said 'Low F#'

Everyone gave me a confused look, but our teacher started laughing his ass off."

ha that's good. and yeah i don't think its tru but feel free to try it. if it does work than score; if not than turn it into a song and impress the crap out of the girl. no matter what you win
Warwick's new Dark Lord bass comes stock with the low string tuned to F#0.....
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez
I'll seriously try this if a girl is on my bass amp.....Like that will happen though....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by sneyob
So....

Someone wanna tell me where to find a low F# on my fretboard?

in standard tuning.. 2nd fret on E
My Gear:
Agile - 2000 W/ EMG 81/85
Fender 112 Stageman
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech Rp100
Yamaha Ac/El
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It holds about as much scientific validity as the brown note... it's all a load of crap.

Well....Any note will cause stimulation if they're on the amp. I doubt this one would do anything if they weren't straddling the amp.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by mountaindew88
Warwick's new Dark Lord bass comes stock with the low string tuned to F#0.....

I want one. Nao!
Quote by BladeSlinger
Well....Any note will cause stimulation if they're on the amp. I doubt this one would do anything if they weren't straddling the amp.

Exactly. There isn't one specific note. And there's no reason for it to be totally confined to the clitoris. It'd be the same in any area of the body with large amounts of nerve endings, like the fingertips. Hell, I play bloody low F# notes all the time but don't fall to the ground screaming "no more!" at the orgasms in my fingers.
Page 1 of 2