What is something funny a waiter could do to a table.

Like when they get a table with two teenagers on a date, hand the boy a kids menu.

I need some humor in my life.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
use an accent and then when you hand them their check, speak in your normal voice, it throws em off.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
As you're bringing out their food, pretend to be having a conversation with whatever they ordered. Do NOT set down the food until said conversation is finished.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
When they get a table with teenagers on a date hand the boy a kids menu and while he's screaming at you for being such a ****tard grope his girlfriend.
you want a nice tip? lie and say the steak you gave them was the bigger size, since you ran out of the smaller kind, and say they'll be getting it for the same price
Try to insert "meow" into your sentences as many times as possible.

Or just
"What's the difference between this drink and your drink?"
"Sperm"
Then start masturbating furiously into his drink while winking suggestively at his girlfriend.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Try to insert "meow" into your sentences as many times as possible.

Or just
"What's the difference between this drink and your drink?"
"Sperm"
Then start masturbating furiously into his drink while winking suggestively at his girlfriend.

Super troopers???
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
Super troopers???

Heh, yeah.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Eat their food while you're bringing it to their table and make sure you finish it before you get there and just serve them empty plates.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"