hey guys. i need help picking out a new car.

right now i'm driving a 1989 chevrolet cavalier. and its beat to all shit.

looking for a fuel effiecent vehical that will be able to haul band stuff and just have some general space.

good leg and head room ( i'm 6'2")

under ten grand.

ideas????
I play bass!
i'm assuming you wanna buy something used if your budget is 10k so just so through cars.com or something like that and see what you can find in your area. you'll be surprised at some of the deals you can find on there.

craigslist is good too
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
the van off of old school.... the one there driving around with master of puppets in the background

Edit: here ya go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw3bPUOE47s
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.
how much room do you actually need? do you need to haul a drum kit? small amp? large amp? what's your idea of fuel efficient? in the price range i immediately thought 2000 or 2001 camry or accord. i believe they're in the 8k-10k range. you can definitely fit 2 people and a drum kit into either of those (assuming it's not above average size kit). My 99 camry gets about 23 mpg, but i have the V6. the 4 cylinder will be cheaper and get better gas mileage.
The setup:
Fender MIM Fat Strat (midnight wine)
Fender Blues DeVille 410
Digitech GNX3 Multi-effect
Fender CD140SCE Acoustic-Electric
Quote by Knurlheim
cato that exact van is probably worth quite a bit :P

i would sell my kidney for that van...lmao
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.
one word....CRAIGSLIST. ok, grammatically speaking that's two words combined into a compound word, but who honestly cares?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Natrone
one word....CRAIGSLIST. ok, grammatically speaking that's two words combined into a compound word, but who honestly cares?

I Do.

Because I'm a Grammar Nazi

....In Training....
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Lol. I apologize to all grammar nazis whom I may have offended in my rather harsh and poorly thought out statement. PLEASE DON'T INCENERATE ME!!!!
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
You should look at a Volkswagen Jetta TDI with the hatch back, My brother bought a 2000 Jetta for $5000
Don't buy a grand caravan as you'll never be able to sell it.

I'd say if you want to drop 10k and know something about cars buy a cheap porsche.

Then again that isn't very room or fuel efficient.

One of the greatest cars of all time. If Michael J. Fox drove it, it's certified awesome.
Last edited by DerekTheDominoe at Sep 9, 2008,
inb4 something like a wagon <.< >.>
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.