what delay would you guys recommend for adding some depth to a metal solo sound, kinda like the guitarist from as blood runs black, on the solo in my fears have become phobias and the sweeping part in hester prynne and also for a tone like gilmour's on comfortably numb?
thanks in advance
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
I used to have a carbon copy and it was a nice sounding simple analog delay. I got rid of it because I just never seemed to use it, I guess I'm just not a fan of delay.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
alright, sweet i was think about that one, a boss one out of the dd series, or the new digitech hardwire one, or any other one, im open to any suggestions
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
The Carbon Copy is pretty good, i think it sounds better than the Boss in that price range. I also had a TC Nova Delay, it was awesome but it didn't work in my effects loop so sadly i had to take it back for the Carbon Copy. So if you can swing about $249 try the Nova Delay I'm sure that once you try it you'll never look back.
You might like a DL-4. It's 250, and Digital, obviously, but very tweakable. The looper's a joke, though.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
alright, im thinking carbon copy so far. the only thing keeping me from doing that is that i dont think anybody has really had much experience with the new hardwire series from digitech so i cant say that one is better or not. has anybody used any of these pedals?
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal