Awesome Job Bro.

Amazing you can do that for being so young.

Don't be discouraged by what people tell you on here and youtube becuase it was great.

youtube - TheKidIan
thanks for the comment!
haha and dont worry i wont take anything personally online
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Love it!

I've never learnt that so I don't know if I'm allowed to critisize but it kills me to see you very rarely using your pinky.

Apart from that dude it was freekin' awesome!

=]
GUITAR!!!!!
Quote by BHD
Love it!

I've never learnt that so I don't know if I'm allowed to critisize but it kills me to see you very rarely using your pinky.

Apart from that dude it was freekin' awesome!

=]

ahah awesome glad ya like it
yea normally when i practice i use my pinky but on videos, recordings and what not i try not to mess up so i just take the "safe" way out
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Got A lil' bit excited on the solo??

other than that good work
Quote by Demon Wolf
Being a GNR fan is sometimes like being married to a wifebeater (let's assume we're all female for a second). We're being punched and kicked but we still love him no matter what.

Quote by Jayok
Got A lil' bit excited on the solo??

other than that good work

LOL thats exactly what i thought when i looked back at it. nah it was actually cause i skipped like 2 notes or something on the solo