Alright, here's the story:

My new Jazz band teacher wants us to bring in a CD with our favorite Jazz piece on it. Now, none of us like her all that well, so I've decided to pull a little prank. I'm going to select a song (probably something like Birdland or In the Mood). I'm going to have the first 20 seconds or so of that song play, and then I want the song to immediately turn into...

Yes! You've guessed it. I want to Rick-Roll my entire Jazz band. My only problem is; I don't know of any software that can do this. I was thinking Audacity, but I'm not entirely sure. Does anyone have any suggestions for some (free) software that can do this?
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Audacity would do the job fine, you just cut the bit of the jazz song you don't like, and paste in Mr Astley. Simple and effective.

Kudos on the idea too!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Audacity definitely

Also, please come back here after pulling it off and post what their reaction was.
Haha nice. I got Gold Wave Editor, which is an even smaller program, and works quite well. Audacity is great though.
Quote by dancesisidance
Audacity would do the job fine, you just cut the bit of the jazz song you don't like, and paste in Mr Astley. Simple and effective.

Kudos on the idea too!

Why thank you, dear sir.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

dude, fu*king awesome idea.... thats such an epic rick roll lol
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Ahh, i thought you wanted to play something really heavy instead. If so, I was gonna say Cast Down The Heretic by Nile, but nevermind.....

LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES!!!
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
I was planning on doing this in a few days, but my insomnia has inspired me to do it tonight! The disc is burned and ready to be played. Audacity was perfect for what I needed. Thanks guys! I'll report back tomorrow.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Hurry hurry! >.<
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
I did it today, and it went perfectly. I said in a nice innocent voice, "Excuse me. I brought in one of my favorite Jazz songs. Can we play it for the class later?". She seemed happy about that, and agreed. With 10 minutes left in class she asked me for the CD, and when I gave it to her she asked me what song it was. I smiled and said "This is Jazz, by Miles Davis." She again seemed pleased. She put the CD on, and the smooth melodies of Sir Miles filled the band room. My classmates began to get restless. Then, 24 seconds into the song; BAM!!

Rick Astley comes on in all his 80's glory. I thought she might be angry with me, but she just laughed and actually let the song play most of the way through. Epic lulz ensued, even though 90% of the kids in Jazz Band had no clue what RickRolling was.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?