That when I drink Coke Zero, I'm drinking pure rat poison. At first I thought she meant it tasted gross, but then she made it clear to me that she knows that the artificial sweeteners in Coke Zero are used in rat poisons. WTF?
It's true
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Splenda, if boiled and broken down into an acidic compound, is used in some rat poisons, yes.

But Splenda is almost in everything.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Probably so the rats want to eat it. Duh!
Quote by MightyAl
I think this is the real problem. Standing up to someone so fat has a couople major risks.
1)They might have a heart attack, fall on you and crush you
2)They might eat you. And not in a fun, girl-on-girl 'pics or it didn't happemn' way.
Diet, and calorie-free drinks aren't healthy, man. You're better off with the sugar-filled drinks, only less often.
they also put whale poison in red bulls
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Splenda, if boiled and broken down into an acidic compound, is used in some rat poisons, yes.

But Splenda is almost in everything.

So when it's in it's regular form in my Coke Zero, its not a rat poison?
Yeah RAT poison. FDA approved it won't hurt you.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
tis true, splenda also has the same ingredients as ebaulming fluid

great way to lose a pound or two though, if u dont mind slow painful death
what's your aunt doing out of the kitchen
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Artificial sweeteners ARE bad, but they are probably only used in rat poison so the rats will actually eat it, and the artificial stuff is cheaper than real sugar.
I mean, they're bad for your liver, but they're not gonna kill you.
The artificial substitutes in coke zero and pepsi max ARE more harmful towards your health the sugar in the normal drinks. My dad has this chart that describes all the types off additives and artificial colourings and the description for the one in pepsi max actually says it has "unknown side-effects". I'm not joking.
Quote by stratguy335
So when it's in it's regular form in my Coke Zero, its not a rat poison?

No.

It's just a sweetener.

The broken down acidic form of Splenda (Sucralose) can be combined with an oxidizer in tablet form, which, when chewed by rats (they give off a sweet scent, which attracts the rat) reacts inside their body, causing their stomachs to implode, usually.

However, it may react simply by the chewing of said tablet, which would cause an exothermic reaction in the rat's mouth, which may or may not kill it.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by stratguy335
I just want to make sure she's crazy. She says some of the weirdest things sometimes.

Haha, tell me about it.
Diet sodas send all your carbohydrates to one place making you eat more. So even though you drink 100 less calories, you eat 400 more. Since your gaining weight it makes you buy more diet soda.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Its nasty as ****, yes.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
WHAT?!! THAT IS APPALLING! I AM DISGUSTED!

Brb, getting some Zero's from the fridge.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
dont drink diet or those calorie free drinks. they are complex sugars your body cant properly break down and can cause gene mutation(cancer) form over exposure.

just exercise and drink/eat normal stuff. you'll be 1000x healthier in the long run.
I'm glad I only drink milk and green tea. That sounds cary.

Scary like BABABOOOEY BABABOOOEY HOWARD STERN'S PENIS BABABOOEY BABABOOOEY
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Quote by SonataFanica
I'm glad I only drink milk and green tea. That sounds cary.

Scary like BABABOOOEY BABABOOOEY HOWARD STERN'S PENIS BABABOOEY BABABOOOEY

actually... iced tea is actually bad for men too. Milk however is good for you. keep drinking milk.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
actually... iced tea is actually bad for men too. Milk however is good for you. keep drinking milk.

No way! I love tea.....I'm looking at my tea in disgust right now.

Thanks a lot, IMABALLPLAYER, you have officially taken away 1/2 of my diet in a single post.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
is she referring to asprathane or w/e it's called? Because that has been linked to causing brain cancer among other things.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
actually... iced tea is actually bad for men too. .

green tea isnt any ol iced tea. its filled with antioxidants and its healthy
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Sodium fluoride is used in rat poison too, but people still drink it in water.

So you're ok!