did musiciansfriend.com just jack up all their prices?
i've been looking at a G&L tribute L-2500 for a while now, and it had been at $599...i think.
and now it's up to $799...
am i going crazy or did the price just jump up $200 overnight?
If by "did" you mean "does" and by "just" you mean "always" then yes.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
ok sorry then, i just wasn't sure. i kinda feel dumb now, for not noticing how expensive it was. my bad.

on an unrelated topic...i play a 4-string, and i'm pretty comfortable with it. is it worth upgrading to a 5 string? i mean, i know there's different technique involved, one more string=different hand positions and all, but i get the extra low end. is it really worth it? cause i'm looking for a new bass, and i've been thinking of upgrading to a 5-string, but i'm not totally sure.
Quote by farm_boy
ok sorry then, i just wasn't sure. i kinda feel dumb now, for not noticing how expensive it was. my bad.

on an unrelated topic...i play a 4-string, and i'm pretty comfortable with it. is it worth upgrading to a 5 string? i mean, i know there's different technique involved, one more string=different hand positions and all, but i get the extra low end. is it really worth it? cause i'm looking for a new bass, and i've been thinking of upgrading to a 5-string, but i'm not totally sure.

Searchbar for this. There's plenty of 5-string convert threads...lets just let this one die, shall we?
dude. Mitt Romney (ex presidential candidate) bought out the company (guitar center) and standardized all pricing. i went to by a tremelo arm. 14.99! i said no thanks. went to my locan guitar shop and picked one up for 5bux.
the people who worked there didnt know shit. they tried to sell me the wrong one.
Guitar center is bad news.
go in and try a 5 string and see if you like it or not, its the only way youl know if its for you
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all