Alright, I was wanting to post a vid of my playing for ya'll to critique my technique and tell me what needs working on and how to go about doing it.

But, before I go to that trouble, what should I play? Should I just improvise a solo and try to cover everything?
Quote by Freepower
Post a vid of you playing with every technique both slow and fast. If you can do two angles or more the better.

I'd also like to see you play the same things on a clean setting as well as a distorted setting.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
okay, uh... I just realized my phone only records 15 seconds at a time and I don't have a camera...

Ok, so you just wasted our time and yours.
Theres usually an option to record indefinately.
Originally posted by TapMaster
If you break a JEM you know your going to go to hell when you die

Only member of the 'This is too immature for me' club.
Quote by Graveworm
Ok, so you just wasted our time and yours.

Give him a break. YOU wasted your own time by coming in to post in a thread where:

a. You had not posted before.
b. You contributed nothing of substance.

So any time of yours wasted is your fault. Deal with it. Just because your description is "is an asshole" doesn't mean you have to try your best to prove it to us.

TS: Do you have any type of webcam, maybe? I don't know if you're referring to "camera" just as a handheld device or that you don't have a webcam either.
I've tried messing with the options and everything and it was already on maximum, which is apparently 15 seconds, I have a razor.

And I have no other means recording (so no webcam or anything else I can think of), other than the music of course, but that doesn't help.

damn... I guess whenever I can get a hold of a camera I'll make a vid.

edit: I have no argument for graveworm as that post was stupid and anyone with half a brain will know this when reading it and disregard it as dribble.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Sep 12, 2008,
Quote by The4thHorsemen
anyone with half a brain will know this when reading it and disregard it as dribble.

No, it should have been addressed and it has been.

And although I don't have "half a brain", the word is "drivel".
Both are acceptable since drivel and dribble are two different words to describe that situation.

indeed, cuz he was personifying a basketball!

*runs around the court dribbling the ball*

and I hope you have half a brain cuz you need half a brain to have a whole brain, and I hope you do cuz you seem really smart and always know what you're talking about... I hope I haven't been paying so much attention to someone without half a brain

OK, quit while you're ahead!

Quote by :-D
Give him a break. YOU wasted your own time by coming in to post in a thread where:

a. You had not posted before.
b. You contributed nothing of substance.

So any time of yours wasted is your fault. Deal with it. Just because your description is "is an asshole" doesn't mean you have to try your best to prove it to us.

TS: Do you have any type of webcam, maybe? I don't know if you're referring to "camera" just as a handheld device or that you don't have a webcam either.

Just STFU, please.
Quote by Graveworm
Just STFU, please.

Truly spoken like somebody who has no valid rebuttal to my comments. Well done.

At the risk of hijacking this thread, I'm done with this, though.
Quote by :-D
Truly spoken like somebody who has no valid rebuttal to my comments. Well done.

At the risk of hijacking this thread, I'm done with this, though.

I really don't. Thanks for pointing that out.

Quote by Retro Rocker
Richard, nice to meet you.

Jason, nice to meet you.
I'd have to recommend borrowing a webcam or something from a friend... and when you have, post in a new thread cos I think this one's going downhill.

Sorry about the idiots.