Vampire freaks is advertising on the top bar... I'm sorry, but I just lost so much respect for this website...

Discus.
I don't think they are really too particular about the advertisements. Doesn't really bother me at all, (ad-blocker addon with firefox is a nice thing
i have ie pro so i dont ever see any type of ads or flash videos so i'm good... let them post ads for bellbottoms for all they want i'll never see it...

and do as stormrider says: vote McCain / Palin 08...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Let me be the first to say:

WTF IS VAMPIRE FREAKS?!?!

And who care what rhey advertise there, it pays for this forum and no-one actually clicks on them anyway.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Firefox ad blocker = whoo.

I suggest you don't lose respect for a website solely because their ads do not suite your taste.
VF was a 'goth subculture' website, but was quickly filled with emos and became like a MySpace for them. Garbage website. I used to use it for underground band news, etc. a few years back.
Quote by joshua029
i have ie pro so i dont ever see any type of ads or flash videos so i'm good... let them post ads for bellbottoms for all they want i'll never see it...

and do as stormrider says: vote McCain / Palin 08...

no
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm