hey there,

I have ordered an ENGL Fireball amp, and when reading the online manual at the Engl website, I saw that you can connect some MIDI switcher to the amp, well, fact is that I have no idea about what the hell is that, can someone provide a short explanation?

i would like to know cause maybe it will interest me and I'll buy the Z-11 footswitch (MIDI thingy) instead of the Z-4