i really like yngwies playing but i dont like the singers he has. has he done (i know he has) any instrumental albums? if so what are they? and what are some of his best instrumental songs?
i already like evil eye a lot and im learning far beyond the sun
black star, SOTR. all that i can think of now, i don't mind the singers (except on the 7th sign album) I mostly had to suck it up when listening to vengeance
I am sure this will get moved or whatever... But Rising Force (His first album) is completely instrumental apart from like 2 tracks.
I've seen three users in the last few minutes with the word 'necro' in their username.

Lame; what is this, VampireFreaks?

Oh, yeah, the question...

...Arpeggios From Hell.
blitzkrieg, crying, baroque and roll, brothers, trilogy suite op

and I agree with you. all the singing sounds so cheesy
Blue, Zelda Theme, Bethovens 8th(?) Symphony.

I would recommend listening to his covers of Aerosmiths - Dream on, and Ozzy - Mr Crowley, the singing is AMAZING
Arpeggios from hell is one of his worst pieces lol.

Check out anything off of the "Rising Force" and "Trilogy Suite" albums.

Also you say you dont like any of his singers , have you heard any of his songs with Jon Scott Soto? He's the only singer Yngwie hired that I really enjoy listening to.

Check out this song with him on vocals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOyM2zRS1m8
" Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue-to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak. "
- Socrates

Winner of the John Lewis and Cambridgeshire Music young musician Award 2008
Quote by Josh Shiells
I've seen three users in the last few minutes with the word 'necro' in their username.

Anti-social 10 year olds?

Quote by ferretman
blitzkrieg, crying, baroque and roll, brothers, trilogy suite op

and I agree with you. all the singing sounds so cheesy

It's dated and hilarious, suprisingly unlike Yngwie's tone, playing and that - in my opinion.

"I am a viking" is the best song with vocals. Or Heaven Tonight...
Quote by Josh Shiells

Oh, yeah, the question...

...Arpeggios From Hell.
Hey now, if that is your real name then /internet stalk. i totally forgot about the rising force album i think i heard about 5 songs two of the ones with vocals, the vocals weren't bad on it.

Some of the cheesy singing i like but some of it i get fed up with it because it doesnt go with the music.

LOL @ guy who said i am a viking vocals.
Quote by Jackolas
Anti-social 10 year olds?

It's dated and hilarious, suprisingly unlike Yngwie's tone, playing and that - in my opinion.

"I am a viking" is the best song with vocals. Or Heaven Tonight...

lol 'heaven tonight'. The keyboards propel that song into super awesomeness