My Bebo's been really ****in' gay recently.

The main background repeats down the page, and the text that is usually bold and large is just small and italic, and it's very hard to read. Everything has gone wrong. If I click refresh, it goes okay, but it comes up CONSTANTLY with "script error" and all that shit. No matter how many times I click it it doesn't go away. It's like Bebo has a virus - and it's not just my page. It must be something to do with my computer.

And the worst thing is I can't upload pics of my Strat project, because the photo uploader's ****ed up too

Pit, help
The worst thing is that you use Bebo.

Anyway, it could be just a problem with the site itself and they'll sort it out eventually.
HAHAHAHAHAH bebo...!!!

*a few posts later*

HAHAHAHAHA myspace!!!!

oh pit, you crack me up.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
I have no idea why Bebo is popular other than chavvy girls love it, and it actually looks tacky.

Maybe the two are a match made in heaven.

It's also really popular in Ireland, so I hear - now, I don't know why.. but fair enough.....

Edit -

TS I'd imagine your PC has some spyware or internet browser settings changed due to that site or the shit people put on their own pages. Get some anti-spyware programs like Spyware Blaster to immunanize (SP?) yourself and get Spybot Search & Destroy to do the same then scan your PC for it and remove it accordingly.

Then go to "internet options" and set all tabs to default levels.
Last edited by Jackolas at Sep 10, 2008,
you have a skin with smaller writing lol
also haven't you downloaded the new photo uploader? that could be why.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Bebo is for morons who are to dumb to work Myspace.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
myspace or facebook use them.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Try a different browser (Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome etc.) and see if the problem continues

If it does, do a spyware check. 'Spybot - Search and Destroy' and 'Ad-Aware Free' are both free. Try them.
Quote by HondaCivic
Answer: MySpace

Scene kids and fags. Yes.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
I use both bebo and myspace, mainly beause a few friends have bebo and not myspace, i don't really use either often
Quote by ferretman
Answer: give your Bebo password to the guys on /b/. they'll be able to fix it for you

Yep do this.
I did it. They sorted the problem out in no time.
Quote by SmarterChild
No, don't use MySpace. The only thing it's good for is stalking underage girls.

I agree. ++1
Quote by bendystraw
I go down on one knee and do that shit cello style