Been looking at a Mig100 head and 4x12. Should be able to pick it up for -$400 american. Are they any good? The specs on it seem pretty sweet, it is about 10 years old but only one of the tubes are unoriginal.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
It's basically a Marshall clone from what I have heard. (Not sure if it's a JTM or JCM clone - some marshall-o-phile will likely know). I missed a Mig60 a few months back. It probably needs new tubes is they are 10 years old. Check it out if you can, $400 seems like a great price down under.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Apparently great amps. high inputs are similiar to a JCM800. low inputs that of a Bassman/JTM45 clone.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
I died a little on the inside when 5mins after calling the guy he sold the amp. It came with a new set of Svetlana Tubes aswell.

I also just missed out on a strat floyd rose with a jb for $400

I ****ING HATE CAPITALISM
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.