View poll results: Do you work ?
Yes
122 55%
No
101 45%
Voters: 223.
Page 1 of 3
Title says it all: do you work ?

If so, where, what do you do and what age did you started ?

Edit: I don't work, I'm turning 18 and going to college, but I really wanted to get a job now, to get some extra cash
Last edited by Woozye at Sep 10, 2008,
No, but I'd like to.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
no i don't work
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
i do

started straight after my GCSE's

16?

i am now leaving for uni, where i will continue to work (after Xmas - need a bit of a settling in time!)
Yes, if maccas counts :P I've been working there for a few weeks and I'm 16 and 9 months. Since I used to only get $10 a week for pocket money, I'm pretty happy with work there (the rate is something like AU$9.50/hour, a lot more than I expected) and since I don't spend the money on anything else, I'll be able to buy an amp and even a new guitar in no time
I'm 15 and work in my local pub.

Come on you lazy fuckers above, get a job!
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
Of course. I have bills to pay. If I didn't work, I'd be out on my ass. I've been working since the day I turned 16, which is when I could legally start working.
Yup. Work at Safeway/Woolworths. (Supermarket in Aus), Started work after year 11, at age 17, am now 18, still work there. Since I now drive, (license at 18 here..), i'm gonna start paying for Petrol now.. Which will probably will eat my wallet..
Sigs are overrated.
17, memorial mason

All i do it mix cement and lift heavy stuff, and i get 6 quid an hour for it
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
did odd jobs since i was twelve, but just little things like feeding the neighbor's dog while they were on vacation.

at 16 i babysat my neighbor's kids every wednesday, pulled in 20 bucks a week, unless i was asked to help on friday, got 25 for fridays.

17 got a summer job
18 started a job in summer, still work there.
I work for an Architect company and started about 5 months ago. Day off today as i used up a holiday since it's my 21st birthday
I work part time at a supermarket. Soon though I am either going full time there or getting a job somewhere else.
I need a job, for reals.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
I am a barman
"don't you people have homes to go to?" etc
been doing it for about 8 months.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
i have what i called "payed volunteer work", simply because i get payed cash in hand (no tax!)

i am a basketball referee, and i hate it. i just hate turning up to basically get abused for 3-4 hours and get a minimum wage.

i wish i had a real job, but no one ****ing hires during the school term and no one is hiring for this upcoming break.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by NothingButRock
I work at Coles which is a supermarket... I'm a checkout chick, but hey I can't complain.. I get about $10 an hour and I've been working there a couple of months.

How the hell do you get $10 an hour when you're 15?? The going rate for 15 year olds where I work is about $7.. Haha they're pretty damn cheap.
Sigs are overrated.
Quote by dannyboy14
How the hell do you get $10 an hour when you're 15?? The going rate for 15 year olds where I work is about $7.. Haha they're pretty damn cheap.

if your lucky you get 10 bucks an hour, minimum wage here in aus is like 5 bucks. the generous places will pay $10 but most places who hire alot of teens will pay between 7-9 dollars per hour.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

I'm a god amongst barmen.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

ive been working for myself and others since i was 15 as a live sound technician.
ive also done bar work and worked in various recording studios throughout Yorkshire and Birmingham (UK).
im currently unemployed cos im getting ready for my final year of uni which starts 2 weeks 2day cant bloody wait 2 get it over with lulzz
MOTLEY CRÜE
Graspop Festival, Belgium, 26-28/06/09

Quote by Alter-Bridge
I'd fap to Malmsteen as well.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!

www.youtube.com/user/birchybaby
Quote by NothingButRock
I work at Coles which is a supermarket... I'm a checkout chick, but hey I can't complain.. I get about $10 an hour and I've been working there a couple of months.

damn thats cool . you work part-time or full time ?
yes, i've finished highschool and i'm making a pause with the college this year so im working my ass off in germany. working made me less posh. XD
im quite an adult now, tho im 18.

and yesh, i bought a guitar all by myself this summer.yey. its sucks though. o___o
I am a grounds working at a psych center. Its not bad...$12.40 an hour. I'm 19
I'm going to go get a job as a caretaker in...5 minutes! I havn't even sent in an application and they've told me I've got it

So I get my name on the front of the school, which is weird because I'm only 18, and 7 years ago I'd just finished going there
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Page 1 of 3