Page 1 of 4
So tomorrow marks the 7th anniversary of 9/11.
I can't believe it's already been so long, I still remember the exact moment I found out, I was walking home from school and people were shouting out their windows at people in the streets, it was really strange.
What were you doing when you found out?
RULE BRITANNIA
Fapping
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
I was going to aikido class, it felt really weird the whole thing =/
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i was in 6th grade class, and my teacher misunderstood what she was told, and told us 40 planes were hijacked (although to be honest, before i asked someone what it meant, i didn't know what hijacking was). and my dad was in texas on a business trip at the time planning to leave via plane that night, so i was a bit worried, but his plane was cancelled for a week or so anyways.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
hanging from a tree trying to get down conkers... then throwing the cases at my friends!

then my friend said there was a rumour going round the internet that a plane has flown into a tower.
now i was... 8/9 at the time and i didnt know what the internet really was or what the building was.
and tbh i didnt really care (as harsh is it is, i didnt know what had happened, and i care now) all i wanted then was my conkers!
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
it was during school. towards the end of the day where we had a talk with the tutor before we left.
i think that none of us understood how serious it was.
I was in art class and my teacher got a call from her daughter (who was like, 16 at the time) and she just started crying and we were like wthh why are you crying

and she wouldn't tell us
then when I got home it was on every channel on the tv. It was crazy surreal.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
I was walking home from school, me and a couple of mates popped into a shop for a drink and some dude listening to the radio said something about a building blowing up.
Maybe it's because I don't live very close to New York and I don't know anyone who directly experienced any loss... and also I'm getting tired of seeing 9/11 used as an excuse for stupid sh*t... but it doesn't really affect me anymore. Plus, there seems to be some pretty convincing arguments that the government didn't do everything possible to prevent the attacks.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
It was on th evening news.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Maybe it's because I don't live very close to New York and I don't know anyone who directly experienced any loss... and also I'm getting tired of seeing 9/11 used as an excuse for stupid sh*t... but it doesn't really affect me anymore. Plus, there seems to be some pretty convincing arguments that the government didn't do everything possible to prevent the attacks.

Does that make it any less of a loss? I don't know about anyone else, but what saddens me is the loss of innocent lives, not what the government could or could not have done.
I was in school, didn't think much about it because it was thousands of miles away from me.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I was in the sixth grade aswell. I remember I was in gym and when we went back to our home rooms the teachers were playing everything that was going on, on the t.v. I was just thinking WTF is going on. Man I understood just little about what was going on. This was when I use to live back in Chicago by Great Lakes Naval Base and we got out of school early.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
I was at school and the teachers didn't tell us what was going on or anything, but teachers kept coming in and out of classes saying things (I'm guessing about 9/11) to eachother..
I was walking to the washroom, and I walked past the teachers lounge and the door was open, and I heard the voice on the tv say "along with the two planes that crashed into the world trad center, another has been flown into the pentagon...". Then I went home and my grandma was there watching tv and told me what happened. Doesn't seem that long ago...
i woke up....and was confused that my cartoons wernt on tv...i had no idea wat was goin on...grade 4
Can't remember.

Anyway, It's been seven years. Remember the tsunami during christmas? Do we hear about that every year?

And to think if this had happened in Africa, we wouldn't even have heard about it. I know its sad, and its a horrible thing to think about, but the world needs to stop focusing about that terrible day and move on. Make their peace with it.

(Kinda off topic, but I had to say it.
I woke up and was like "what the...!? Whats this junk taking over CheeseTV!?"

At the time I didn't really understand.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Sitting in hs spanish class.

I saw the second plane hit from a live feed, and people jumping out of the windows.

What a terrible day...

Those terrorists are burning in hades...
I'm german, but that's my story:

i came home from school, me and my sis went to the ice cream parlor, there was a TV and they shown the whole thing on TV...people where jumping from the Buidling and so on...

...sry for my bad english^^
Knedl mid Soß. Des moga!
7 yrs? wow, time has gone by so quickly.

well, i was at school, and no-one told us, i was like 10 at them time, i got home, walked in the living room and mum was watching the tv, i was like, "why isnt any childrens tv on?" and she said basically that they've been following this all day. it all started to dawn on me when i saw the news clips, it was awful. it seemend so surreal.

EDIT:

Quote by -metalhead-
Can't remember.

Anyway, It's been seven years. Remember the tsunami during christmas? Do we hear about that every year?

And to think if this had happened in Africa, we wouldn't even have heard about it. I know its sad, and its a horrible thing to think about, but the world needs to stop focusing about that terrible day and move on. Make their peace with it.

(Kinda off topic, but I had to say it.

the tsunami was an act of nature, it was terrible, but we had no control over it, 9/11 was the act of mankind. and its hard to forget the live news feed images that we saw there and then
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Last edited by thedudemeister at Sep 10, 2008,
I was in 8th grade, getting ready to go out to get on the school bus, and i was watching the news (Fox 5 NY), and this guy was doing a weather report near the trade center and i actually saw the first plane crash right behind him. I was in my history class later that morning when i actually heard that another plane crashed and that it was a terrorist attack.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
I was in 4th grade. Our teachers didnt tell us anything besides "There were 2 plane crashes" so i didnt think much of it. Then my mom picked me up from school and we went to get gas and there were lines of cars filing out into the streets. Then we proceeded home and i saw what happened on the news. I can still remember it pretty clearly.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

Lol exactly what I was thinking. I'm glad I stopped watching before the takeover of.. what is it? Toasted Telly or something now?
I was about 8/9, when I woke up for school. I was blatantly awaiting my morning cartoons on Cheez TV, but all that was on was news. My parents came and sat down and watched the all the news reports.

I don't remember caring that much, as I was too young to understand, but I knew it was pretty damn major if it was on EVERY TV Station.
Came home from school 7th grade, mom was hysterically watching the tv telling me what happened, I had never heard about the twin towers so I blew it off and went to play THPS2 **** yeah.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
I was sleeping off a hangover.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I was at school, fifth grade and heard some plane crashed into New York. Even after watching the news I didn't understand the gravity of the situation.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

Thats exactly what i thought!!!

I miss cheese TV.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I was about 8/9, when I woke up for school. I was blatantly awaiting my morning cartoons on Cheez TV, but all that was on was news. My parents came and sat down and watched the all the news reports.

I don't remember caring that much, as I was too young to understand, but I knew it was pretty damn major if it was on EVERY TV Station.

Lol I remember they still put The Simpsons on. But everything else was news for about a week.
I was on the bus home from school and heard it on the radio. Then I got home and it was all over the TV.
...Bleep Bloop...
damn I was at my grandfather's house , and I saw the whole thing live on TV , including the second plane hitting the tower .. I wasn't old enough to realize the importance of the event , of course , I was 11 , but now that I think about it ... My mom came home and she was really scared, she thought that it was like the begining of a new era or something

very strange day
I saw it on tv and thought: yeah so? more people dying in africa of hunger and aids every day, focus on that bitches!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I was in a school in malaysia which is a muslim country, I wasnt particularly shocked. I remember my teacher saying

''these americans think theyre so smart...........''
Page 1 of 4