Page 1 of 2
where do I vote for and how do it vote?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I'll do it.

...I could do with a laugh.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Last edited by Jaymz_515 at Sep 10, 2008,
Well it can't be TS, he can't even spell "we" right.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
We need an attending shut the fuck up here.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Haven't you worked it out yet TS? The pit is one big Psychology experiment. We don't need no psychologists in here. They would have an unfair advantage over us all!
NO!! If we have a UG psychologist, then that means no more Pit!!! I wouldn't know what to do with myself, since everybody on here including me, is in need of a psychologist.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by betty boop
^^ you're such a bossy person.
extraversion is good, but ambiversion is better, k? (@ rabidguitarist)

That doesn't even make any sense.

And if you know so much about psychology, why don't you be our ****ing psych?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
ME! [raises hand maniacly]
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I kno how ya'll feel.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I read a book on it, am I qualified? Everything means you wanna get jiggy with your mum anyway in psychology
Quote by betty boop
I need someone to talk to because I'm lonely and can't keep a boyfriend.

Fixed.

Wonder if anyone saw it before the edit.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Wonder if anyone saw it before the edit.
The first post? It was just to correct a typo in the title
I'm doing a degree in psychology.
But I'm mean and I won't work for free, nor will I be very good even when I am payed.

Actually, I'll just steal your money and have you committed when you complain.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by rabidguitarist
That doesn't even make any sense.

And if you know so much about psychology, why don't you be our ****ing psych?

i know shit about psychology. and psychology knows shit about human brain. but still it does make sense. im sometimes sick of highly self assured people like you. i mean, i like your music and style but sometimes you're so damn self - centered.
maybe it is a good thing to shit out all the trash feelings or boredom on a forum, why not? it doesnt always have to be a high-class intelligent conversation about universe and higgs boson or jung's psychologic theories.its all about competition sometimes. sometimes it is fun.
i SHIAT a lot.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I'm doing a degree in psychology.
But I'm mean and I won't work for free, nor will I be very good even when I am payed.

Actually, I'll just steal your money and have you committed when you complain.

Can I be your first patient??

I feel at home in psych hospitals...
I play my acoustic in this room a lot, and I'm always on the computer, so if anyone ever needs to talk about anything, they can message me. I'm on the site quite a bit. I know I'm new to the forums, but I've been on UG.com forever, looking up chords and tabs. I'll be checking the forums a lot now too. Also, I have it set to e-mail me when I get a new message, and my browser lets me know when I have a new e-mail, so there's no way I'll miss it!

I've been through family and relationship issues, drug addiction and alcoholism, and eating disorders, so you might find me to be fairly understanding of your situation - whatever it may be.
The sun is gone, but I have a light.
Quote by stupidgrungefuk
I play my acoustic in this room a lot, and I'm always on the computer, so if anyone ever needs to talk about anything, they can message me. I'm on the site quite a bit. I know I'm new to the forums, but I've been on UG.com forever, looking up chords and tabs. I'll be checking the forums a lot now too. Also, I have it set to e-mail me when I get a new message, and my browser lets me know when I have a new e-mail, so there's no way I'll miss it!

I've been through family and relationship issues, drug addiction and alcoholism, and eating disorders, so you might find me to be fairly understanding of your situation - whatever it may be.

How old are you???
I might get into psychology after completing med school...
Maybe...

And yeah, maybe UG could get some help with a Personal Issues thread.

Quote by stupidgrungefuk

You're a little too ambitious for a sep 08er.
Hell its only been 10 days into september...!!
Quote by smb
A-level psychology does not make you a psychologist.

Agreed, but i will have more experience in the subject.
Quote by betty boop
true. but being unable to keep a BF has nothing to do with my idea of helping a huge mass of adolescents in need of advice.

It probably does.
Quote by betty boop
i know shit about psychology. and psychology knows shit about human brain. but still it does make sense. im sometimes sick of highly self assured people like you. i mean, i like your music and style but sometimes you're so damn self - centered.
maybe it is a good thing to shit out all the trash feelings or boredom on a forum, why not? it doesnt always have to be a high-class intelligent conversation about universe and higgs boson or jung's psychologic theories.its all about competition sometimes. sometimes it is fun.
i SHIAT a lot.

I'm messing around, you want to get personal about it? I'd suggest we take this to private messages, but I blocked you when you stuck up for that cunt who got banned for being homophobic to me.

I'm not self centered at all, and stop saying shit, it isn't flattering.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by betty boop
no it doesnt.
lack of sex motivates you to post threads?

Yes it does, because you're at home making threads when you could be out having sex.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by betty boop
lack of sex motivates you to post threads?

Not me personally. But other people.
I'll do it, I have no experience what so ever, I will most likely not even listen to my patient and I tend to just wank away at the most inappropriate times.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yes it does, because you're at home making threads when you could be out having sex.

you could have sex at home too...
Quote by af_the_fragile
you could have sex at home too...

Doubt you could make threads and have sex at the same time though.

Well, its possible... I just don't see why you would.
ah fy i just sent a looong msg.
anyway, im angry at you because you sounded like a bossy 13 yr old wanting attention when you said 'we need an attending shut the **** up here'. you're more intelligent than that. and you're an amazing artist, do not screw my pictures of you pls.
Page 1 of 2