For some reason I have this repeated over and over in my head:

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

Anyone know why? I think it might be something to do with the LHC, a man in a mask and a kid who likes soup. Anyone spare the details? I'm seriously freaked.
Its a small world after all !!! Its a small world after all!!! NEVER AGAIN am I going on that ride at Disney World!!!!!!!!! 4 years and its still stuck.. sorry man ive got my own problems to deal with
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
Quote by demonofthenight

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!

This may become a meme
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Boom Boom Shake The Room Will Smith And Jazzy Jeff Thanks A Lot Now Its Stuck In My Head!!!!!!!
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!

This may become a meme
I hope not, I just wanna know where its from and how it got into my head and why.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!

This may become a meme

quit making the internet worse.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Quote by demonofthenight

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

Anyone know why? I think it might be something to do with the LHC, a man in a mask and a kid who likes soup. Anyone spare the details? I'm seriously freaked.

Sure is /b/ in here...

ItWillEdit: It's a TTGL OST. "Libera Me From Hell"

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Last edited by ItWillDo at Sep 10, 2008,
I SOOOOO wanna report this thread. Too bad I just can't think of a legitimate reason...

So anyway, if you check out this video:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHv3qO_Y8kk

and watch it right until the end you will eventually have forgotten all about your song. There you go!

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by shwilly
I SOOOOO wanna report this thread. Too bad I just can't think of a legitimate reason...
Why would you report my thread? I'd get warned? I just asked a legitimate question, why do I have that stuck in my head? Whats the reason?

Quote by ItWillDo
Sure is /b/ in here...
I've heard of /b/, isnt it really bad? I'm sure theres 2 rules to keep it out. Dunno what rule 1 is though...
I killed the internet?

WAHEY!
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by demonofthenight
Why would you report my thread? I'd get warned? I just asked a legitimate question, why do I have that stuck in my head? Whats the reason?

I've heard of /b/, isnt it really bad? I'm sure theres 2 rules to keep it out. Dunno what rule 1 is though...

Yeah rule 1 is something like "Spread the name as far and wide as possible to kill it with cancer". Enjoy the cancer. (And btw, as far as I remember, rules only apply to raids).

/a/ for the ****ing win.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by shwilly

So anyway, if you check out this video:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHv3qO_Y8kk

and watch it right until the end you will eventually have forgotten all about your song. There you go!

you win this thread........ here's an eBeer
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Quote by ItWillDo
Yeah rule 1 is something like "Spread the name as far and wide as possible to kill it with cancer". Enjoy the cancer. (And btw, as far as I remember, rules only apply to raids).

/a/ for the ****ing win.
The rules were made by gaia you douche, and raids are for jack asses who take the internet seriously. :|
Quote by demonofthenight

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

It's on /b/. Go check it out.

And while I bring it up, someone wanna explain what happened?
this is not /b/ dickhead. (just incase you dont know, every post in /b/ has been changed to ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH
360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

Quote by demonofthenight

Quote by ItWillDo

/a/ for the ****ing win.

Quote by White_Venom1993
The rules were made by gaia you douche, and raids are for jack asses who take the internet seriously. :|

ITT: Faggotry.

wat.