Holy crap yes... they are simply the best packaged snack food ... puffy ones...or flaming hot crunchy ones... I used to hate them but i just recently started devouring them. Funny thing is i dislike most packaged food, but somehow these have managed to control me to the point of almost eating an entire giant bag at once...

Who else loves these amazing... creations?
Flaming Hot Cheetos > Regular Cheetos
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by Guitarfreak217

Who else loves these amazing... creations?

Creations? They ain't creations! They're a Wotsits rip off! You know it, I know it, and Walkers know it too.

And I think that Lidl's selections are the best potato based snack ever.
screw these cheetos, damn cheese on your fingers, i agree with the kettle potatoe chips, MISS VICKY FOR PRESIDENT WOOT
Quote by Guitarfreak217
cheetos aren't made out of poatates

I'm speechless. Are you sure? My whole belief system has been turned upside down
Flaming hot cheetos are the best thing since fritos.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I saw this gangster black guy in camo clothing and loaded with bling passed out on the bus with a bag of cheetos this morning.

It was great. Sat beside him and laughed about the whole thing in my head.
i prefer the cereal CHEERIOS but hey
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by saphrax
What are they then?

Corn snacks.

Cheetos are brilliant. I haven't seen them in ages in Britain and even when I do, they're a dumbed-down, preservative, colourant, and flavouring-free shadow of their former selves.

However, when I was in Central America the REAL Cheetos were everywhere, the kind that leave your fingers with an irremovable radiation-orange tinge. Love it!

Wow, apparently you can get strawberry Cheetos in Korea.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
Corn snacks.

Cheetos are brilliant. I haven't seen them in ages in Britain and even when I do, they're a dumbed-down, preservative, colourant, and flavouring-free shadow of their former selves.

However, when I was in Central America the REAL Cheetos were everywhere, the kind that leave your fingers with an irremovable radiation-orange tinge. Love it!

Wow, apparently you can get strawberry Cheetos in Korea.

wow... strawberries, corn, and... cheese... never tell me about such a thing again...
Quote by saphrax
Ha, they are corn meal.

All corn chips PWN potatoe chips. Including delicious hot fries.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I can't eat wheat or any of its derivatives, so it is pretty much Cheetos or Fritos...and potato chips, of course...no wheat in those.

I prefer Kettle cooked chips to everything except Funyuns and maybe Munchos.