Ok, so I go for my Air-Brake License at 1pm today.
But I'm really nervous. A lot is riding on this if I pass or fail.
If I fail, I could possiibly lose my job (they're the ones who want me to get it), and if I don't have a job, i won't be able to provide my wife and my future baby.

So UG
What can I do to make me less nervous? I tried listening to some tunes, but that just gave me a major headache seeing as Britney Spears was what they were playing on the radio.
Meditation
EDIT:Oh Noes!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Marijuana.

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Quote by djmay71
Ok, so I go for my Air-Brake License at 1pm today.
But I'm really nervous. A lot is riding on this if I pass or fail.
If I fail, I could possiibly lose my job (they're the ones who want me to get it), and if I don't have a job, i won't be able to provide my wife and my future baby.

So UG
What can I do to make me less nervous? I tried listening to some tunes, but that just gave me a major headache seeing as Britney Spears was what they were playing on the radio.

i feel for you.
also.. meditation? lol or just watch tv or something and relax to get your nerves down.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Find a nice, quiet park with a nice tree in it (dappled shade preferable) and sit on the grass underneath it. It's damn comfortable and damn relaxing. It might be a little like meditation, but you won't gain super powers from it.
Not that i know what an air brake test is but just trty anr chillout and relax. Be confident, you know you can pass.........just keep your cool and dont make silly mistakes.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
Weed, what could possibly go wrong?

Good luck though man. I have it rough myself not having a job, but I can only imagine how much worse you'll be not having a job as well as a wife and kid.

Don't think about it so much, just forget about it and pretend it's like any other day.
Quote by saphrax
Excuse my ignorance, but what is an Air-Brake Licence???

When he grows up he wants to be a truck driver.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Nexium
Meditation
EDIT:Oh Noes!

haHA!

VÅDIT

I SWEAR THAT IS NOT WHAT I PUT IN MY IMG TAGS!
Quote by Våd Hamster
haHA!

I was first viewing and i was typeing it then i went ''ah forget about it'',then i changed my mind again
Quote by KingJak236

Quote by Kensai
Quote by nebiru
When he grows up he wants to be a truck driver.

That doesn't really answer my question...

Quote by djmay71
Air-Brake License
http://www.icbc.com/licensing/lic_getlic_air_brakes_industrial.asp

No, I don't want to be a truck driver. Its because my employer wants me to test drive some new fangled custom creation some dude built, but it only has air-brakes.

Ah! I see.
Alas, I must go now. I only have an hour left, and my wife decided to stay home today :P:
Quote by tugboat
Marijuana.

Haha that reminds me of a story I heard from a friend of mine who works at the police station.
In order to apply to be a cop, you have to do a polygraph test first and the interviewer gets to ask ANYTHING. And he will!
So this one guy comes in to apply, and he's doing okay until the interviewer asks the next question; "have you ever used Marijuana?"
The guy answers "yes".
The interviewer, not surprised really, then asks "when is the last time you used it"
The guy answers "20 minutes ago"
Hahaha, so anyway the guy gets arrested on the spot since he's obviously in a police station for this whole thing! Later, when asked why he smoked pot 20 minutes before entering a police station to apply for being a cop, he said he was nervous about doing the interview so he smoked to calm himself down!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!