Does anyone know wich tuning In Flames uses on Come Clarity?

The tab I found uses tis tuning, wich I think is WAY to low...
C
G
D#
A#
F
A#

Anybody got a tab with higher tuning?
No, it's correct. There's a massive thread in the Metal forum dedicated to tunings, go and have a glance.
play it in c standard, convert chords
its not too low
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
This is indeed the tuning they use, and the one i used when i played it. it sounds fine to me
"Sound:
it has a really good distortion and clean sound a little to much hum in the background but i guess thats why they call them humbuckers"

review on Zzounds
That's the tuning they use. Get a 7-string set of strings that goes 11-60, and take out the 11 to tune to that. that's probably your best bet for getting good tension. They also used it on Soundtrack to your Escape, and I believe they used it some in Clayman as well.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by tdrules
play it in c standard, convert chords
its not too low

That... no. Just no.
Quote by webbtje
That... no. Just no.

+1. Play it in the right tuning. At LEAST try drop B. It's only a half-step higher, and won't sound right, but it'll be equivalent to the tuning they use. that is, if you don't want to tune very low. But to accurately recreate the tuning, drop B flat (shown on that tab as A#, same thing) is the one you need to be in.\

Hehe... B in....

Anyway, if it sounds to low to you or something, it might be because the strings you use flop around and go sharp when you hit them. Hence my suggestion for thicker strings. And if you're using your LP, they'll be floppier too, but Bjorn uses Les Pauls all the time, so you'll be fine.

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.

Last edited by Shinozoku at Sep 10, 2008,
...I´m using Elixir Thin top heavy bottom right now and I don´t want thicker strings than that because I play a lot i E...

Thanks for the tips though! I´ll might try it in B.
try using a capo
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Quote by Musicman_91
...I´m using Elixir Thin top heavy bottom right now and I don´t want thicker strings than that because I play a lot i E...

Thanks for the tips though! I´ll might try it in B.

Well, I just suggested the heavier strings because of the lack of tension you'll have with those (I've tried it, I use the same gauge, different brand). Drop C for me is way too low for those strings (so obviously a step lower would be blah). You could always just play in drop D, but myself being anal about tuning, I can't stand not having it in the right one xD

Here's the thread mentioned, for further reference
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=568782

Stupid name.