so... basicly...

the band TNT is having a concert pretty close to were I live(wich is strange, because I live in a very small place with nothing special to offer)

but I can't get in because I'm not 18, but I have gotten an offer.
the thing is I can sign up as a guard, wich is the only way I'm getting in, and I would be standing up close to the band when they play.

but I'm really not a guy who wants to deal with drunk people and sh*t like that so I'm not really sure if I want to do it...

I'm guessing there will be about 100-200 people there since the place they are playing at is very small.

so I ask you pit... should I take the offer? I kinda want to, but I really hate drunk people...

the guitarists name is Ronni Le Tekrø
and here's a video of him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khw2zpgX0e4&feature=related
there are some other videos of him on there aswell. and he also had a norwegian version of "rock-school"

the sound quality isn't very good on that video, but he's good as you can see.(that video is from a norwegian comedy show and the two guys in the chairs are comedians by the way)

and I'm also allowed to go to their sound-check if I want to.

but should I sign up as a guard? anyone have experience from this kind of thing?
should I go for it?
thanks
Last edited by slayaplaya at Sep 10, 2008,
Do it.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Cause I'm T.N.T
I'm dynamite
T.N.T
And I'll win the fight
T.N.T
I'm a power load
T.N.T
Watch me explode

Wait wha?????

Do it!!!!
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Yeah, do it
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
You can't go there as a customer because of your age but you can guard the place.

This makes no sense to me.
I'm leaning towards doing it, but I really hate drunk people... I just have no idea how to handle them

but maybe I'll be lucky and I won't have to deal with any, but there's always a chance some drunk ass will fuc* things up...
Quote by milfeh
You can't go there as a customer because of your age but you can guard the place.

yeah, it's just because they sell alchohol, but when I'm a guard I'm not allowed to buy beer no matter what age I am.

although I see your point, but my dad knows the manager of the whole place thei're playing at.
Quote by mathieupM13
Cause I'm T.N.T
I'm dynamite
T.N.T
And I'll win the fight
T.N.T
I'm a power load
T.N.T
Watch me explode

Wait wha?????

Do it!!!!

Basically what I was thinking.
oh, and the age-limit for being a guard is 16 and I'm 15, but I'll be 16 before the concert.
crazy, i can't imagine 16 year olds doing security, and i'm a security guard myself. you have to be 18 in australia to get your private security license.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by milfeh

+1. That's absolutely ridiculous. Tell us where you live so we can make fun of it.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Norway

but I think I'm alllowed to do it because my dad has played with his own band in the same place and know the manager of the place.

but go ahead make fun of Norway... I don't care.