Page 1 of 2
I haven't seen it yet, but we have a giant Wall-e promotional shelf rack thing at my Uni house.

We stole it from a supermarket. It is awesome.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
I haven't seen it, but I really want to. When I first heard about it, I thought it was the creepiest thing ever.

I mean, Pixar, famous for cartoons about toys and lovable ants, have made a love story set in a post-apocalyptic future. How weird is that?
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Queer
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
I prefer Finding Nemo
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

yeah, well then maybe you could cut the work for my by doing it yourself.

I searched, didn't find it...
I think i suck at searching!!
I work at a movie theater, and saw it pretty much as soon as it came out. Personally, thought it sucked. But I wouldn't go as far as the woman who demanded her money back, saying it was the "most idiotic piece of Green Party propaganda" she'd ever seen.
This sig is
Haven't seen it but it's pissing me off hearing English people pronouncing it 'Wally'. Ok, it's what they say in the trailers but that is because they're American and really don't understand the English language (sorry, but it's largely true). You don't call that thing separating your bedroom from the rest of the house a 'warll' you call it a 'wall', wall + e = wall-e not warll-e. Get a brain Britain.

Plus, the thing is a total rip-off of Johnny 5 and we all know Johnny 5 was cooler.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by af_the_fragile
yeah, well then maybe you could cut the work for my by doing it yourself.

I searched, didn't find it...
I think i suck at searching!!

Very well then lets start with this thread
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by Andrewbiles
Haven't seen it but it's pissing me off hearing English people pronouncing it 'Wally'. Ok, it's what they say in the trailers but that is because they're American and really don't understand the English language (sorry, but it's largely true). You don't call that thing separating your bedroom from the rest of the house a 'warll' you call it a 'wall', wall + e = wall-e not warll-e. Get a brain Britain.

Plus, the thing is a total rip-off of Johnny 5 and we all know Johnny 5 was cooler.

How do you pronounce wall then?
Best Disney movie ever?!

Not seen it yet, though I want to.

But come on!

Alice In Wonderland
Lion King
Beauty and the Beast

3 films that are bloody amazing.
Like I said, I've not seen it but I doubt it'll top those.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Andrewbiles

no its pronounced wally.
just because penis is spelt like that doesn't mean that you say pen-is, no you say pea-nis.
Case closed...
Quote by filthandfury
How do you pronounce wall then?

Like an arrogant dickhead

I loved the film, the first half hour was perfect, and the rest very very good. The visuals were amazing. The plot was great.
Yamaha 503TVL
Yamaha Pacifica
Squier Tele Custom II
Crafter bass
Cube 60
Kustom 2x12
Quote by Andrewbiles

THANK YOU !

Every time I hear someone say Wally I want to strangle them. Its driving me insane. And i'm aware how childish that is
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy

Quote by MetalheadforJC

I herd rap mean Retraded Attemped at Poetry

i like the fact that it has no speech until 20 mins in. even then is very limited- pretty daring for a kids film
now extra flamey
Quote by Andrewbiles

2 truer paragraphs have never been spoken.

He's cute for about a minute, I think.
aah, yeah, its probably not the best movie...

But i just loved it...
It was brilliant the whole thing between wall-e and eva. It was really cute.
I dunno about the film itself, but Wall-E is definitely the best character I enjoyed from Disney in past years.

This is not a pipe
i loved that film
you have good taste in cartoon movies, af_the_fragile..
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Disney is Evil. They made a big bang machine that will swallow everyone up while they wait safely on the moon.

Just kidding...glad you liked it, but I didn't see it because the reviews made it sound not so good...but I'm sure I'll waste 1 1/2 hours on it eventually.
this movie was a compleetee waste of timee, and its soo gay

well thts my opinion
DO

THE ACOUSTIC

Dreaming his way to victory
Quote by sock_demon
Best disney movie is Beauty and the Beast.

It's in my top 5, definitely

EDIT: ^^^ wow, robots can be homosexual now?!

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
It's superb. Perhaps the best animated film I've seen. One of the best love stories of our time and it had a surprising amount of depth for a Disney/Pixar film.

Now, I loved The Dark Knight, but WALL-E remains my favourite film of the year.
I haven't seen it.

But is it true that when Wall-E boots up, he makes the OSX boot-up sound?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I haven't seen it.

But is it true that when Wall-E boots up, he makes the OSX boot-up sound?

Yeah, me and my mate laughed our heads off, then realised no one in the cinema was laughing...
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
i liked the whole subtle "you are the governments bitch" kind of vibe that came from it, but other than that I would rather put a hammer in my head than watch it again.
Quote by rich_sg
Yeah, me and my mate laughed our heads off, then realised no one in the cinema was laughing...
Wow, so Wall-E is a Mac...

That is horrible/genius advertising.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Andrewbiles

...wuh?

why would people say 'warll-e'

I'm totally confused
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
i hate the way he says "waaallll-eee"....pisses me off.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by DeanESPJackson

Just kidding...glad you liked it, but I didn't see it because the reviews made it sound not so good...but I'm sure I'll waste 1 1/2 hours on it eventually.

all the reviews i read of it made it sound good
what reviews have you been reading xD
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by vlp_dope
i hate the way he says "waaallll-eee"....pisses me off.

That was the single cutest thing in the movie!!!

Waaallllll-eeee!
eeeeeeevvva!!

Page 1 of 2