Why make a thread just about how you dislike something that trivial which affects absolutely no-one. I didn't put a question mark here because I don't expect an answer, and I doubt you'd be able to provide one. And anyway, it's not like your question was punctuated.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by sashki
Tastes vary. The list of 100 hottest women is about as universally true as the list of 100 greatest guitarists that put Kurt Cobain in 7th place, about 42 places above Randy Rhoads

that ****ed up.
TILA ****ING TEQUILA?

Ok, I'm picky about women, and normally if I don't like someone, I appreciate the fact that someone else might. But Tila Tequila is ****ing UGLY.

EDIT: oh, she's 100th place. Still ugly, though.
double post..oooo
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
People have different opinions..get over it
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by break-me-in
Why make a thread just about how you dislike something that trivial which affects absolutely no-one. I didn't put a question mark here because I don't expect an answer, and I doubt you'd be able to provide one. And anyway, it's not like your question was punctuated.

i make a thread about anything i want in order to obtain the unknown. i wanna know if my friends of the pit agree with the list of the hottest women in the world. i could make another thread on the playgirl hottest guys of the year i bet youd be willing to leave a nice comment about that..... weather or not you care, then dont read it. dont reply
This site is blocked.

Access to this site is currently blocked. This site falls under the (blah blah).

What am I missing out? Whos the hottest?
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
EVERY 'Top x list of the best y' is complete rubbish, because everyone has different tastes and you're always going to disagree. I don't see why anyone ever pays attention to them.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
well i agree with their number 1 pick, but they do have a lot of very attractive women behind women who seem to only be on there because of their popularity.
the pictures they used for a lot of the top 10 don't do the models justice. They are really pretty but there are a lot of pretty women in the world.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
crap list or not, they're hot enough that i'd do any of them. i'm sure any of us would

.... almost. i wouldn't get within 100 feet of lindsay lohan, but she's the only one i noticed that makes me want to puke
i agree with TS how the **** can they have brittney spears in the top 19?? and jessica alba at 34?? something is not right here
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
I like the #1 choice, then I was very surprised. What happened to all the VS girls?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Going backwards from 1.... I'm at 5 now and no Angelina THEREFORE it's rubbish

EDIT: Christina Aguilera at 8 is fair enough but... no Angelina Jolie at all?

Like... whatsoever?!

Bull.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by metaldud536
Make your own list then.

This.

The Maxim Hot 100 is compiled by it's staff. You have no say in who they pick, unless they happen to pick based on statistics such as most searched on Google.

Why do you care what a magazine picks? Think for yourself! It reminds me of people who say stuff like "I hate our president, why did we have to elect him?" even though said person made the choice not to participate in the election.

If you don't like it, fix it. In this case, make your own list.

EDIT: Hillary Duff in the top 25 awwwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh
Last edited by dudius at Sep 10, 2008,
At first glance, it looks acceptable to me.

This will take further investigation though.
Of the top 20 Megan Fox and Jennifer Love Hewitt were the only ones that have really ever done anything for me.

Figuratively speaking
i thought the list wasnt compiled by staff but by peoples votes, thats how it was done before
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Going backwards from 1.... I'm at 5 now and no Angelina THEREFORE it's rubbish

EDIT: Christina Aguilera at 8 is fair enough but... no Angelina Jolie at all?

Like... whatsoever?!

Bull.

eww... they made the right choice. Angelina Jolie is too masculine for my tastes.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th