Page 1 of 2
just curious as to all of the smokers that may be lurking around here in the pit, what is your brand of choice. marlbro reds are my draft pick.
Don't usually smoke cigs, but has anyone seen the new camel crushes? They're the new thing on my campus.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
search bar ciggies are my faves
Quote by centorium

i love green day,sure they're mostly power cords but for begginer,good they are
Quote by PlayMadness
Spent too much time in the talk like Yoda thread, you have.

marb reds are the choice of the gay cowboy. Personally, I smoke camel no. 9 menthol but camel crush have been my choice as of late. They effin rock.
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Don't usually smoke cigs, but has anyone seen the new camel crushes? They're the new thing on my campus.

those are crazy, you buy a pack and there like camel lights but you can pinch the filter and then there menthol. technology hard at work..
camel crush are discgusting, i'll stick with my camel wides, sometimes when i feel like it i grab some marb reds
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
marb reds are the choice of the gay cowboy. Personally, I smoke camel no. 9 menthol but camel crush have been my choice as of late. They effin rock.

You call marlboro reds gay and you smoke a pink girl cig?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Smart reds, but I quit 6 months ago.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

HA good joke.
Crush Cigs. are for girls who find amusment on crushing a filter and smokin a menthol.
Its either u smoke it the manly way, or you smoke it the womanly way, theres no inbetween
LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAST!
marlboro reds kick ass but i started tryin winstons n there pretty good
Quote by mynameisbatman
LOL menthol

do you go to an all girls scool?

I smoke them because no-one ever wants to get one off you. Even a tramp refused one from me before. Personally, I think I'm a genius.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
This is the longest a smoking thread has gone without someone mentioning ciggies kill ya.

I don't smoke but even i find it annoying when people say that.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Mayfair Menthol Superkings

why such short ciggys?

i started on those little Swisher Sweets peach cigars that are more or less flavored cigarettes, so i usually get 100's of whatever.

so far i like the Marlboro Reds, Smooth and Menthol, though nothing in lights. stuff burns way too quickly.

i'm kind of a noob at cigarettes, so i'm experimenting.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
I smoke them because no-one ever wants to get one off you. Even a tramp refused one from me before. Personally, I think I'm a genius.

I know.. isn't that awesome? I used to smoke Camel Turkish Royals (which aren't menthol) for years and they come in a blue pack and when bums would ask me for one and would see that it was blue they would walk away.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by daniel.mycoe

yeah you're a genius for forcing yourself to smoke cigs a tramp won't take.....
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Quote by mynameisbatman
do you go to an all girls school?

lol nice 1

I tried mayfair smooth once, God it felt like sucking air through a straw!

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by TenaciousLSD

I don't mind them. After the while I've smoked them I kind of got used to them.

I used to smoke Malbs, Richmond, Dorchester....anything really.

Never a fan of roll-ups though.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Camel Crush? Oh, come on - smokes ain't fashionable any more, why?
I'm a marlboro man, reds specially - TBH, if I'm killing myself slowly, I might as well ****ing feel it. But I'll smoke nearly anything - Lucky strikes are damn nice too.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Embassy or Mayfair. My smoking has gone through the roof since I started college . I blame the free periods, theres NOTHING to do but sit on the wall outside and smoke.

EDIT:

Quote by daniel.mycoe

That is a good idea. Today at college I asked a guy if I could borrow his lighter and he says 'Yeah, if you've got a fag.' If I'd have given him a menthol he wouldn't ask again.
Last edited by Tom_hatton at Sep 10, 2008,
Quote by 67_67
Marlboro Reds.

these, for the simple fact that they taste awsome and its harder for the rents to smell

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by daniel.mycoe

to be honest, even I wouldn't ever ask for one.
I take back what I said.

that seems like a pretty damn good idea!

Quote by TenaciousLSD

That too, oh god how I laughed.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

So youre going to call Reds gay but you smoke no9s?

Anyway, I switch it up between Reds, Marlboro Menthols, and Camel Frosts
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Am I really bloody cheap when I say Mayfairs this week cause I never have more than 2.50 on me?

Weed usually though, **** it. I'm experimenting with cig brands cause I'm used to rolling.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Am I really bloody cheap when I say Mayfairs this week cause I never have more than 2.50 on me?

Weed usually though, **** it. I'm experimenting with cig brands cause I'm used to rolling.

I bought Mayfair Superkings today haha, I'm cheaper than you are!
I used to smoke Marlboro reds. I gave up on new years and was aiming for a whole year.

It seems like marlboro isn't as popular over here in the UK quite as much as B&H, superkings Etc.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by Tom_hatton
I bought Mayfair Superkings today haha, I'm cheaper than you are!

They're the only brand the newsagents does in 10 packs
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Page 1 of 2