punch him
66 53%
tell a teacher
14 11%
warn him of the consequences
44 35%
Voters: 124.
Page 1 of 2
i have never had anything against the emo/grunge people in my school but there is one kid who just really pisses me off. he has hair past his shoulders and does sports, but the worst thing is he will go weeks without having a shower or cleaning himself. he doesnt take a hint ether. this one kid took deodorant to every lesson he had with the guy and sprayed him with it and openly said to him he should wash.

but he doesnt do anything.

anyway i'm sitting next to the guy in a lesson and he is drwing on my hand and poking me and i ignored him. at the end of the lesson in the corridor he starts pushing me. and he is quite a bit taller than me. so i pushed him back and the twat goes flying straight into the wall, a couple of my friends saw and congratulated me.

but he carried on annoying me today. i have a feeling its gonna get to the stage where he pisses me off so much that i turn around and smash his face in.
and i'm normally not very angry

and when i say he is grunge/emo i mean he listens to grunge music but fresses like an emo
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
Last edited by WARLOCK123 at Sep 10, 2008,
Emo and grunge are completely different things.

But yeah I know a few people like that.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Ask him out, you'll make his day.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Slit his throat and bleed the Fucker dry

Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
why class emo and grunge together???, I would warn him, but take into account being openly humilated isn't a great feeling if it happensn time and time again.
Tell a teacher or something, and if he keeps doing it, just get up in the middle of class after he pokes you, and be like "This fag won't stop touching me. I'm out." and just ****ing leave. Go home, or wait till your next class and go to it. If he bothers you anymore after that, sock him in the face.
The sun is gone, but I have a light.
*Adopts redneck accent*

Kick his ass, Seabass!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by The_Faded_Line
lol you should switch roles and be the annoying kid to the point where he cuts himself

then we shall laugh!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
sorry for classing emo and grunge together but he is a mix between the 2 of them

Quote by _bacon_

Quote by ViperScale
He is in love with you. Classic sign of a crush.

Obviously.

If you don't swing that way, tell him, he currently thinks you're gay.
Quote by WARLOCK123
this one kid took deodorant to every lesson he had with the guy and sprayed him with it and openly said to him he should wash.

Do that.

But use this.
Quote by stupidgrungefuk
Tell a teacher or something, and if he keeps doing it, just get up in the middle of class after he pokes you, and be like "This fag won't stop touching me. I'm out." and just ****ing leave. Go home, or wait till your next class and go to it. If he bothers you anymore after that, sock him in the face.

Watch out, this guy's a badass.

Anyway, there's no need to hit him, just tell him to leave you alone.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
You let him write on your hand?

Did you enjoy it or something?
Did he draw cute little hearts?

I don't know, but since when was grunge and emo mashed into one?
what i'm saying is he is sort of a cross between them. he listens to grunge but dresses like an emo

and no he didnt draw anything on me just scribbles. but i sit at the front of the room so its like anything i do will get seen by the teacher

Quote by _bacon_

Listen to the dude with the green font.

No need for violence, really.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by WARLOCK123
what i'm saying is he is sort of a cross between them. he listens to grunge but dresses like an emo

and no he didnt draw anything on me just scribbles. but i sit at the front of the room so its like anything i do will get seen by the teacher

people who listened to music from the grunge scene have long hair and kinda messy but they dont look like emos, emos have black hair and wear eye liner and have black finger nails and listene to shite music unlike people who listened to music from the grunge scene.

If he annoys you futher just crack him in the jaw i say.
no, what you should do is put some cascada or 50 cent or some other shit on your i-pod/zen/mp3player/whatever and put it up to full volume.

then you sneak up behind him with it on and ear rape him with it.

Quote by RHCP_Nirvana_FF
people who listened to music from the grunge scene have long hair and kinda messy

kinda like me except i'm mainly metal...

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
1. Tell a teacher
2. How can he be 'emo' and 'grunge'?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
the thing is i wont get any back lash from his friends or anything. cos almost everyone hates him cos he doesnt wash and is a dick to them.

Quote by _bacon_

Do what the guy with the flamethrower says. he has the right idea. I'm hoping he has a flamethrower too.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Quote by guitarkid2113
You let him write on your hand?

Did you enjoy it or something?
Did he draw cute little hearts?

I don't know, but since when was grunge and emo mashed into one?

i once let some bird do that but she drew on some industrial strength ducktape then slapped it on my arm....arm hair was lost
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Quote by jesus2nd
i once let some bird do that but she drew on some industrial strength ducktape then slapped it on my arm....arm hair was lost

Pigeons are getting crafty these days....

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by bloodshed344
Well I was gonna give you some GREAT advice but you have a quote from Corey Taylor in your sig (Who btw is a prime example of his own words)

why not give me the advice

Quote by _bacon_

I think the confusion lies in the fact that the grunge scene's style was largly picked up by preps and social outcasts. Rich kids are still wearing designer ripped jeans, pisses me off. Then the psychosocial sad people started listening to goth, created emo and started thinking they were hardcore..or cool or.. whatever.

Anyway, I have a way for him to leave you alone and find out if he's emo or a grunge scener. Wait til your both in the hallway, draw everyone's attention and tell that f*cker off! Throw a fist or two if you want. If he goes runnin off cryin or gets all super pissy in your face and shows up next day with scars on his wrist, we know he's a true to form emo. If he gets pissy and doesnt cut anything, then we know hes just a little b*tch whos following a couple scenes cus he knows theyre popular. And really dude, grunge had nothing to do with actually being dirty. Even Kurt Cobain showered. Nirvana had a friggin interview while Dave Grohl was taking a bath.
He wants to be your friend, idiot.

Grow up and stop being so insecure about what other people think.
oh yeah so by poking me and harrassing me and in general being a dick. he wants to be my friend?

Quote by _bacon_

I still think you should ear rape him with some (c)rap

Quote by bloodshed344
I hate Corey Taylor, and what he did to Slipknot.

(Look at the change from their first album with Anders (Who sucks btw) and then Corey, and the longer Corey stayed with them the faggier it got)

You have insulted Anders Colsefini and shall not live to see the morning light tomorrow.

I think that SlipKnoT were better with Anders coz with Corey they have become a bit too much like Stone Sour with songs like Circle and Snuff but this isn't about SlipKnoT.

(Bitchslap/Do Nothing Rules!)

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Keep him occupied, put an upright dildo on his chair just before he sits down. However, you'll have to make sure you stealthily cut a dildo shape hole out of his pants before these events proceed, to maximise effectivenes.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Page 1 of 2