I've had my ESP Horizon FR-II for a while now, and I decided I needed heavier gauge strings. I currently use .009-.046 Fender Super Bullets and want to use my .011-0.048 Ernie Ball Power Slinkys. Can I just change the strings or will the string tension be too much and It will raise my Floyd Rose Bridge.

Thanks
You will have to get your guitar set up...usually by a person at a shop, but you can do it yourself as well if you know what you're doing.

When changing the gauge, especially with a Floyd, it's a pain sometimes. You'll need to add a spring in the back of the guitar depending on how tight the tension is/can get for heavier gauge strings.

Also note that changing up to a heavier gauge, you will lose some attack, and your sound will sound more..."muffled" is the only word I can think of...because the strings are thicker.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." ~Carl Sagan
Quote by stonebrain

Also note that changing up to a heavier gauge, you will lose some attack, and your sound will sound more..."muffled" is the only word I can think of...because the strings are thicker.

Are you high?

and to TS, you will have to do some adjustments to your Floyd. Just check for videos on youtube, it's not very hard at all. It just takes some patience and time.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Doubtful... you will probably just have to screw in the screws that your springs are attached to a little bit.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Alright, I haven't done this before, so I'm not really sure what to do. When I go into the back of the guitar where the springs are do loosen the springs or tighten them?
you add more springs or probably tighten the screw.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
You'll probably have to adjust your neck as well.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Going from .09 to .11 you probably wont have to. I didn't when I did that anyway