Hello

Ive been working on a project for a while, ive writeen 5 songs, all follow on from the other and tell a story, a concept album if you will, and they will be in a similar vein to opeth

Anyway, im at the stage to start recording them to the backing tracks ive made in cubase, and i would like to make it into a proper cd, with only one copy likely to be made, ive made a simple album cover with the skills i have, and i would just like critisism on it please

Thanks in advance
Andy

EDIT : New clearer text added
Last edited by andyscoot at Sep 10, 2008,
Looks pretty good. You might try making the letters just a little bit more distinct, but great job otherwise.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
yeh i agree with the first comment the letterig is a bit hard to see. but the whole thing looks pretty good. If its similar to Opeth i think it will be quite a good album.
All I can make out is THEON. is that the name of your band? if it is, it's a cool album cover. If it isn't then it's confusing and you should change it a bit.
Quote by rich420
All I can make out is THEON. is that the name of your band? if it is, it's a cool album cover. If it isn't then it's confusing and you should change it a bit.

Yeah, its theon, and the album is called black oath, which i have gone over now and is much easier to read, ill edit the original with the new version
That's really nice, all I can think to do is make the text a bit bolder, or brighter, or both. Play around with it until it's a bit more legible.
Quote by CLPswitchfoot
isn't that picture from one of those mind**** things?

Nope, i got permission from the person who took it, i simply added a figure to it and then the text, and messed around with the contrast, the figure needs a bit of work, stands out too much