Cars that aren't sold/are rare in your country, but would love to own.

Page 1 of 3
Pretty simple, really.

Any cars that are sold in other countries that you can't get where you live, but would love to own one?

For me:

Alfa Romeo Brera
Citroën C6
Renault Clio
Peugot 206
Vauxhall Astra (I know Saturn sells them now, but I prefer the Vauxhall look)
Fiat 500
Nissan Skyline GT-R (Any, really, excluding the new ones, but an R32 would be amazing)
Subaru R1

And more, of course. Really, Top Gear has just made me EXTREMELY jealous of Europe in general, and how none of the big Euro automakers (Alfa, Renault, etc.) sell their cars over here.

Though, I DID read in Motor Trend that Alfa Romeo may be making a comeback in the next few years.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20

Bam!

Edit: My picture doesn't appear to be working. It's the Captain Scarlet car
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Last edited by Ed Hunter at Sep 10, 2008,
60's volkswagen truck.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

This smart car...

But they have one that was taken and two of the 3 cylinder engines were welded together to make a v6 with dual turbo chargers... thats the one I want. Just for sheer fun and nothing else.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Japanese cars, preferably old ones.
Like Nissan Silvia, Skyline, Toyota Supra, Trueno (I don't know why but I love it oO), Mazda RX7... cars that only need new rims and a wash to look good.

Anyone know Initial D?
It's a manga about the AE86 Trueno, it beats all the other, more powerful cars (skyline r32, lancer evo...) in drifting races. I don't know what's better, the story or the cars.
i dont like cars, bikes ftw.

actually no, thats a lie, i do like cars but all the ones i do like are at least 30 years old, or thereabouts.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Muscle cars.
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
Any alfa romeo.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Jokaaa
Japanese cars, preferably old ones.
Like Nissan Silvia, Skyline, Toyota Supra, Trueno (I don't know why but I love it oO), Mazda RX7... cars that only need new rims and a wash to look good.

Anyone know Initial D?
It's a manga about the AE86 Trueno, it beats all the other, more powerful cars (skyline r32, lancer evo...) in drifting races. I don't know what's better, the story or the cars.

AE86s are sexy, for sure, but I don't think I would take on over an R32.

Saxo-Walrus

Why would you WANT a Renault Clio? Or a Peugot 206?

Honestly, I'm not particularly jealous of any other countries, car wise. We get tons of decent cars in the UK. The ones we don't get aren't really worth getting anyway.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Ford Shelby GT Mustang 500 (the one from the end of the newer 'Gone In 60 Seconds'.
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
Quote by Metfan1991
Ford Shelby GT Mustang 500 (the one from the end of the newer 'Gone In 60 Seconds'.

If I'm not mistaken, Eleanor was a clone GT-500. Yes, it was based on a 1967 or 1968 GT-500, but it wasn't a REAL GT-500.

If I was to pick a GT-500 to get, I would get a 1969, the last year they were made.

It was the best GT-500, it was the most powerful GT-500, and, IMO, it was the best looking GT-500.

And it didn't sell. NO ONE bought it, really. They had 1970 GT-500s, but it was really just all of the 1969s that didn't sell and they rebadged them.

Saxo-Walrus

Alfa Romeo 159 with the 3.2L V6

Renault Megane R26

Seat Ibiza

Holden Commodore

Ford Falcon

Radical SR3/8

that's about the only ones I can think of at the moment.

The car from the movie is in fact not a real Shelby GT500. It's a car built by Superformance Replicas. Comes stock with a lot of horses. I think they went out of business though.
1999 nissan skyline GT-R
1999 toyota supra
1994 mazda RX-7 (or any year really)
1997 Honda NSX

than theres the american muscle, but those arnt really hard to find in the states...hence the american part.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Quote by thespian948
1999 nissan skyline GT-R
1999 toyota supra
1994 mazda RX-7 (or any year really)
1997 Honda NSX

than theres the american muscle, but those arnt really hard to find in the states...hence the american part.

Well, American muscle isn't as common as you might think.

Sure, you could find a good Chevy Nova SS, or an old Camaro, or something like that relatively easily, but to find a GOOD muscle car in good condition?

Good luck. Especially Mopar cars. The 1970 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda is the most rare of all the muscle cars, as far as I know. I heard of one going for over $500,000 once. o_O

Saxo-Walrus

AE86 definitely

or an S13 silvia, even a 180SX
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Quote by fallenangel20
If I'm not mistaken, Eleanor was a clone GT-500. Yes, it was based on a 1967 or 1968 GT-500, but it wasn't a REAL GT-500.

If I was to pick a GT-500 to get, I would get a 1969, the last year they were made.

It was the best GT-500, it was the most powerful GT-500, and, IMO, it was the best looking GT-500.

And it didn't sell. NO ONE bought it, really. They had 1970 GT-500s, but it was really just all of the 1969s that didn't sell and they rebadged them.

lol it looks like that "muscle car" is running 185's in the rear...what a ****ing joke.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Quote by FireandFlames
Definitely a Nissan Skyline GTR

my stepbrother has a Supra parked in our garage
I'm so envious of it

damn dude, nice MKIV. is your bro on the supraforums? any mods? single turbo?v160?
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Quote by nebiru
This smart car...

But they have one that was taken and two of the 3 cylinder engines were welded together to make a v6 with dual turbo chargers... thats the one I want. Just for sheer fun and nothing else.

That looks ugly as hell. Like if a Lotus Elise had butt sex with a Mazda RX8 that had butt sex with a smart car.
Quote by fallenangel20
Pretty simple, really.

Any cars that are sold in other countries that you can't get where you live, but would love to own one?

For me:

Alfa Romeo Brera
Citroën C6
Renault Clio
Peugot 206
Vauxhall Astra (I know Saturn sells them now, but I prefer the Vauxhall look)
Fiat 500
Nissan Skyline GT-R (Any, really, excluding the new ones, but an R32 would be amazing)
Subaru R1

And more, of course. Really, Top Gear has just made me EXTREMELY jealous of Europe in general, and how none of the big Euro automakers (Alfa, Renault, etc.) sell their cars over here.

Though, I DID read in Motor Trend that Alfa Romeo may be making a comeback in the next few years.

Haha for my first car my dad got me a renault 6 it barely ran but that cool with me. aside from that he has all the forieghn cars you desire. Lucky me
Quote by fallenangel20

I agree with your taste in cars.
i read the title as "cats that aren't..."
so here's a rare cat that i love

it's a scottish fold!
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
•Modified 1967 Volkswagen 21 window Bus. By modded, I mean w/ the commonly upgraded 70s gas tank and water cooled engine, like the Brazillian buses of today. (with a cassette, CD player, Radio)

•1969 Dodge Charger

•1965 Ford Mustang.

•1970s Volkswagen beetle convertible (with a cassette, CD player, Radio)
DIO FOREVER
def take me a 70 cuda or a dodge daytona or maybe a T-bird, gotta have muscle yo
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
I would die if i got my hands on an AE86...greatest drift car of all time. I would be so happy to have a fun car since i've only ever driven big ass cars...an 84 Fifth Avenue

comfy as hell

a 90 Cutlass Ciera S, which is my daily driver and transportation

Man this thing is like driving a couch. Gets 31 mpg, too, and when you floor it the tranny kicks down a gear and i swear to god it takes the **** off. It's scary to drive fast too. man i love this car.

And a 98 V70 (the 163-hp one with a 5-spd)

man what a shit ass car. terrible in winter, it's stupid inline five engine was weak as hell, small plastics bits were falling apart everywhere in the interior, the interior design is goofy as hell, not very user friendly, and it's transmission was so bad it hurt. The clutch had a travel of more than a god damned foot and the shifter was longer than Shaq's dick. I have nothing good to say about 98 V70s.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by fallenangel20
Well, American muscle isn't as common as you might think.

Sure, you could find a good Chevy Nova SS, or an old Camaro, or something like that relatively easily, but to find a GOOD muscle car in good condition?

Good luck. Especially Mopar cars. The 1970 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda is the most rare of all the muscle cars, as far as I know. I heard of one going for over $500,000 once. o_O

if i was going to get some real muscle id like to restore it myself with the help of my neighbor. projects arnt that hard to find.

something like this...yum. (1969 yenko camaro)
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
As soon as I saw this thread, the first thing I thought was an Alfa Romeo 159. But I heat that Alfa was coming back to the states!
Page 1 of 3