Sorry if this is old news, checked the searchbar and nothing came up. Have a look at these beautyies - http://www.espguitars.com/news/news.html . Im not too fond of the STP Eclipse, but I love the two white M series and MH I got GAS!
You can rest when you're dead.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
I would be all over that M-1000 if it didn't have a tremolo. On that note, I think the EC looks awesome.
One of them is purple, and the other's have double locking trems..........

Still, they might make good firewood.....
dude way to much binding for me
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Saw this last night. I have both the M-1000 and EC-1000 in see-thru black and black. Both great guitars but I'm thinking about selling the M-1000 for a snow white Eclipse.
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
It seems that ESP think that if people want a floyd rose, they want EMG's. They have a few guitars with passive pups and Floyd Rose's, but thats in the higher up line like the STD and original series.

If you want an LTD with an OFR and passive pups, you'll be hard pressed to find one.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by .arkness:.
It seems that ESP think that if people want a floyd rose, they want EMG's. They have a few guitars with passive pups and Floyd Rose's, but thats in the higher up line like the STD and original series.

If you want an LTD with an OFR and passive pups, you'll be hard pressed to find one.

+1 that ALWAYS pissed me off about esps... it's like they assume floyd roses = metal

though esp's in general are kickass
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
if only they didn't have emgs...if only, if only

The purple's really sick, but the white MH is simply sweet lookin.
Dear ESP,

Please give us 1000 series models without abalone binding, kkthx.

The 2nd one looks nice but I wouldn't ever buy it because of the binding. Glad to see something new though.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by thefrigginbob
Dear ESP,

Please give us 1000 series models without abalone binding, kkthx.

The 2nd one looks nice but I wouldn't ever buy it because of the binding. Glad to see something new though.

I was thinking the same thing, abalone binding looks like slime. Nice guitars but I wouldn't buy 'em 'cuz of the ugly binding.
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!