so what is THE scariest nightmare you have ever had/are still having?

on a side note, wouldnt "Scariest Nightmare" be a pretty cool name for a band?
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Well I woke up (in my dream) and I was in my room, under the covers, and I could feel that there were other people in the room. I sleep in the middle of my room, in a sleeping bag (I don't like beds). I peaked under the covers and saw boots, like people standing all around me. Somehow I got it in my head that they were there to kill me, so I just lay there until I woke up, too scared to do anything. Nothing too exciting.
I have a progressive nightmare that continues by a few minutes everytime I have it

It's an alien invasian, I'm in a field behind the college that I went to and the aliens are rounding people up underneath this giant UFO with flashing lights and stuff. Right now I've run onto the field for some reason in dream 1, and in the second dream I dived into a bush with long grass, with someone else who I don't recognise and we're hiding from this tall gray alien that's coming right for us...I think that dream me thinks that it hasn't seen me but the grass isn't covering me.

Hopefully if it continues the alien won't get me because in the nightmare I remember feeling like I was about to die. Ugh.

One time (I forget the dream) but I woke up actually screaming in terror and I was wrapped in my covers where my arms were sort of locked in place...but the scream woke up my parents who thought I was being raped or something.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
i died and the only thing i could hear was the jonas brothers......

clearly in hell i awoke with a new found fear of death
my hovercraft is full of eels
Scariest nightmare would be the obsolute worst band name ever... you are gay
Jackson RR1!@!!!@#!@#!@!@$
Quote by Lil'McGee

no, actually im straight, with a tendency to rape people who call me gay...... watch out.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by Lil'McGee