yeah they played as one fest in ct back in may with i rise, hostage calm, and have heart. they put on a sick live show
I appreciate what you're trying to do for the forum, Manos. I saw the front page and it made me sick. The thread's I've seen you make are for good bands. On topic, Forfeit is awesome. can't wait for a full length from this band.
Quote by Frenzied
I appreciate what you're trying to do for the forum, Manos. I saw the front page and it made me sick. The thread's I've seen you make are for good bands. On topic, Forfeit is awesome. can't wait for a full length from this band.

Thanks man, the boards been kinda dead lately. All your posts are appreciated.
just listened to their ep for the first time. before i had only seen them live at a show. i like these guys alot. visions is sick
do they have a full length comin out soon
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
See them out in western NY, ****'s crazy. They aren't really anything new or fresh, not that they are a bad band, far from it in fact. But what they do, they do it very well. Psyched for the full length. Gonna be a Reaper nation d00dz.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
damn, im glad i actually read this thread. thanks
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
This is very good. The guys voice almost sounds like its out of control during the fast parts. Reminds me a lot of a Seattle band called Vanguard.
yup truth, oh well im really digging these guys now, it really sucks they broke up, wish I coudl've made their last show
I drink your milkshake.