I figure UG might have some things to vent about, and tonight hasn't been the most uplifting so I might as well get this off my chest, please no flaming and " ohh the kidz in afriKa are worse LOL quit bitchenn ". We all have problems, and this helps me unwind, people are entitled to emotions no matter their situation.

All my life I've been living in poor places in bad neighbourhoods, and I've HAD IT. The violence, the pure idiocy of some people, the arrogance, the ignorance, the racism...

I'm just so sick of this crap. I've lived in one good place in my life. Mesa, Arizona, USA. And what happens when my family finally gets settled in a nice place? WE GET DEPORTED cause some god damn lawyer frauded the govt. in our name with fake documents. No trial, no nothing.

And I get sent back to Sweden with nothing. Having to live off the govt. in some shithole neighbourhood again. Bergsjön, which isn't so nice considering some guys just got attacked by my apartment, I saw it looking out my window. And apperantly next year we're getting thrown in Biskopsgorden which is even worse, even though it's my birthplace in Sweden, I have no good memories of it there.

But I guess none of that is as bad as living in West L.A. where idiot blacks and mexicans fight for their "pride" every god damned day in school, as if their skin color represents who they are supposed to attack or something.

My only way out of here my dad says is to get my education, and you're damned well I'm doing that.

/rant.

Tl;DR: I hate my life.

Go on UG, vent!
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

*opens window* hows that for venting?
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
That sucks

Well, it could be worse, you could be in Britain
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
i hate your life too, sweet cheeks
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by elliott FTW
*opens window* hows that for venting?

I lol'd
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by cam_sampbell
That sucks

Yeah I've heard bad things about the chav's and what not, but I don't think it matches what I've seen in West L.A.
People there get stabbed, where I lived, people got shot on a daily basis. Imagine having to ride your bike home from school in a 40 minute route when your apartment is 15 minutes away from the school. Why? Because it's the only safe route...

Quote by skilly1
shun's wall of text

I believe I used spaces and okay grammar

Quote by Tire Me.
ohh the kidz in afriKa are worse LOL quit bitchenn.

jk, I hope an education gives you more opportunities in the future. Good luck.

Haha, thanks. That actually helps.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by dannyboy1992
we should have a thread were we can all say why were screwed with our lives

This is your thread my friend.
Quote by buddha

That sucks dude, man I hope things come out for you.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by cam_sampbell
That sucks

I hate our country, but its still has its graces.
våd Hamster, either you got really dissappointed with your post or you just felt bad and deleted it
Quote by buddha

keep working at your education.

living well is the best revenge.

and you'll have one heck of a story to tell on dates.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by cam_sampbell
That sucks

I know you say it in jest, but god damn I hate all the Brits who think their country is the worst place on Earth, and that other pastures are somehow greener.

So we have a few teenagers in hoodies and a bit of inflation. Boo hoo. Suck it up, you at least know you aren't gonna get shot in a turf war and you aren't exactly starving to death.

On topic, the only thing in my life I wanna vent about is the fact I can't get a god damn job, no matter how hard I try. I want to move out of this shitty house and live for myself, but I'm powerless.
America is bad for deporting. There was a guy in my area who was born in Germany but immigrated here before he was old enough to speak. idk what happened, but he had some legal problem and was deported to Germany seeing as he was born there. didn't know a speck of the language, didnt know anyone. i can't imagine being in that guy's shoes.
Come to Reading (pronounced Redding).. we have Mecca bingo!

Anyway you can clearly write a more articulate sentence than most of the worlds population, so good on ya.
Either I'm getting deja vu, or this was already posted months ago.
Maybe it's all these pills I'm taking

I believe Sweden is one of those countries with an actually good social welfare system, so that should benefit you.
Also, good luck and do apply yourself to education, and be ruthless with opporunities. If life is that bad, then advancing yourself is the best way to success.
Your apartment attacked people then it looked at you? You must have some sort of possessed apartment or you're just bad at grammar.
Quote by dudius
America is bad for deporting. There was a guy in my area who was born in Germany but immigrated here before he was old enough to speak. idk what happened, but he had some legal problem and was deported to Germany seeing as he was born there. didn't know a speck of the language, didnt know anyone. i can't imagine being in that guy's shoes.

Same with me. I don't know any swedish cause I left the country when I was 9, I've been in america up till last year. I still don't know squat, but I got lucky and found an international school. So it's not all that bad. I just really hate my neighbourhood.
Quote by buddha

Quote by horloko
Your apartment attacked people then it looked at you? You must have some sort of possessed apartment or you're just bad at grammar.

"By", as in "next to".

If you're gonna make smartmouth jokes at least make them funny..
Quote by buddha

Quote by shakin'cakes
"By", as in "next to".

If you're gonna make smartmouth jokes at least make them funny..

I'll try harder next time.
Sorry about your being deported thing. Things will get better. They always do.
Quote by sashki
My economics teacher told me that Sweden is a place where you're likely to become rich if you're poor, and vice versa.

Wat?

Quote by skilly1
shun's wall of text

There is a "tl:dr" summary at the end.
Quote by horloko
I'll try harder next time.
Sorry about your being deported thing. Things will get better. They always do.

Now I feel like the ass.
Sorry for going off on you, I'm just very pissed at the moment
Quote by buddha

Quote by Wikipedia
All street names in Biskopsgården have a theme with weather

Does sound sh*t.
Hope you don't end up living on Ice Pick Alley.

Does sound like you've had it quite hard though so good luck with everything.

Were you originally in the US legally?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
Does sound sh*t.
Hope you don't end up living on Ice Pick Alley.

Does sound like you've had it quite hard though so good luck with everything.

Were you originally in the US legally?

I was there waiting for my Naturalization to go through to get my green card along with my mom and dad, which takes years, but the lawyer we had turned out to be a con, he conned many other people too. Thank god that bastard is in jail now, he ruined what could've been a much easier life for me.

But, I know within 2 more years of schooling I'll be out of here and back to America for University. It's just the waiting out of that 2 years feels like it's gonna take forever. Luckily the social life and music is there to help pass time.
Quote by buddha

Quote by shakin'cakes
Now I feel like the ass.
Sorry for going off on you, I'm just very pissed at the moment

It's ok dude. Here, cheer up a little.
It's ok dude. Here, cheer up a little.

This helps.

Yes.
Quote by buddha

Quote by shakin'cakes

I was there waiting for my Naturalization to go through to get my green card along with my mom and dad, which takes years, but the lawyer we had turned out to be a con, he conned many other people too. Thank god that bastard is in jail now, he ruined what could've been a much easier life for me.

But, I know within 2 more years of schooling I'll be out of here and back to America for University. It's just the waiting out of that 2 years feels like it's gonna take forever. Luckily the social life and music is there to help pass time.

Ah that's a bitch. I'm surprised that there's no kind of compensation for that happening though. I guess it's different for migrants.

Also, I don't mean to be rude about American University education (because it's obviously good), but if you're not loaded with money it might be worth looking into the costs because the US system is by no means cheap from what I've heard.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I have French class in 20 minutes, and it sucks. I'd much rather be playing guitar right now.
the kids in africa really are better off then you probably because half of them have never had it good at all. If you have only seen what is around you all your life you can be happy living in a shit hole, but if you have lived in good areas then are forced back to a shit hole you will be worst then ever.
Quote by Andrewbiles
Ah that's a bitch. I'm surprised that there's no kind of compensation for that happening though. I guess it's different for migrants.

Also, I don't mean to be rude about American University education (because it's obviously good), but if you're not loaded with money it might be worth looking into the costs because the US system is by no means cheap from what I've heard.

Nahh, the swede govt. will pay my way as long as I get my diploma, I can get a 4 year student loan. Good thing I'm a born citizen of a rich country at least
Quote by buddha