alright so me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost a year,

and i want to get her something for our one year aniversary, but i cant thing of anything?

so i was wondering if anyone could name some sweet ideas that would be awesome and such.

also i had the idea of writting a story based on how we met and stuff, do you think that would be a cool thing to do for her?
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
A Child
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
y do u people insist on coming to the pit for answers to these questions?
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by thomaserak
dick in a box!

How original and witty.

I wouldn't write a story about you both, that sounds a bit lame. Why don't you get her something expensive and something sentimental (best of both worlds)

I recommend jewellery, maybe a nice necklace or earrings?

As for something sentimental...that's up to you, you mentioned a story, if you write something, don't make it too cheesy. With my last gf I couldn't afford anything so I wrote down all the amazing memories and stories and inside-jokes and stuff I collected from my time with her. Sounds gay but looking back it was really cool, I know she still has it somewhere.

Edit: I know I said don't do cheese and then told my story, but what I wrote really wasn't cheesy, just memories because we'd known each other for years.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by wicket_nirvana
y do u people insist on coming to the pit for answers to these questions?

It could be worse, he could have asked at /b/
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
get her a new pair of oven mits and a new turkey baster and tell her to get to work.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
You've been dating a girl for a year and you don't know what she likes enough to get her a gift? Jesus.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
whats most important to her? Take that and run wild with it, its when you find what someone holds onto most, is when you can get deeper into their soul. Like for me, something to do with like my faveourite band thats signed and hard to get hold of, would really touch a chord for me, because it shows effort and true thought. After all, thought is what matters most, thought and effort brings the correct path :P
unless you have the writing talent of Oscar Wilde, dont write her a story.

+1 to the truckload of flowers. if you know her fav flowers, get like a million of them. if you dont and you cannot subtly find out, get her the biggest, most colourful bouquet in the shop. and chocolates. and a card.

i dont know how girls react to being surprised and told to get poshed up (or how your girl would react), but you could, on the day, tell her to get dressed up and take her on a romantic evening to a restaurant and then maybe a romantic walk or something which is relaxing and you know she would like.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
just ask her what she wants and take her somewhere nice for dinner. Then you could go somewhere she likes or something.. It's hard to suggest things when I've never met the girl.. you're the one who's been dating her for a year, so you could probably think of somewhere nice to take her that she'd enjoy..
Quote by slaveofsatan
get her a new pair of oven mits and a new turkey baster and tell her to get to work.

+1 she needs to get used to cooking you dinner every night
Red Lobster........??
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high