Well I'm supposed to do this mock job interview today at school and my dickhead of a CCP teacher gave me a very bad choice of job type as I was away. Ok so I'm doing an interview for a diesel mechanic, something I have no interest in and no idea about. I thought I could ask the Pit residents what I should do about this.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
tell her you are really interested in her inner mechanics, because she reminds you of that BMW you worked on over the holidays.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Tell him its a ****ing shit idea and that this bullshit wastes time in school as always, and why didnt he base it on your career chocies the dumb ... yes i've had this before in case you hadnt gleemed it from the rant :p

Interviews is never about what you say, its how you say it, attitude etc. If your optimistic and enthusiastic, then you're pretty much garunteed a step in the right direction, i mean i doubt hes an expert, bluff it :P
Quote by Anthony1991
Tell him its a ****ing shit idea and that this bullshit wastes time in school as always, and why didnt he base it on your career chocies the dumb ... yes i've had this before in case you hadnt gleemed it from the rant :p

Interviews is never about what you say, its how you say it, attitude etc. If your optimistic and enthusiastic, then you're pretty much garunteed a step in the right direction, i mean i doubt hes an expert, bluff it :P

Yeah my plan at the moment was to half ass it.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
just make sure your hands are moist, you don't look her in the eyes and you tremble with fear during the entire interview, and you'll do fine
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Tell him you feel you are qualified for this job as your hobbies include drinking whiskey, fishing, scratching your balls, beating your wife and raising pigs.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
If it's a mock interview, pick a feature of the interviewee and mock it, until your teacher tells you to stop, and fails you.