Page 1 of 3
I did a search of The Pit and found nothing, so I do hope this hasn't been done before.

I just saw this video about that girl from America who weighed over 400lb, and how she lost weight with special care. The thing that astounded me was the words that her mother 'didn't realise excessive eating was endangering her daughter's health', and that she stockpiled the house with food for her.

I mean, is this even negligence? I doubt her daughter could get up to get herself something, so her Mother would have done it for her, am I the only one who finds this situation utterly mad?

Oh and, her difference after her wight loss made me fall off my chair.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Last edited by Jaymz_515 at Sep 10, 2008,
Sounds like America to me.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
This shit fukking disgusts me. And americans wonder why we are looked down on.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
That's just ridiculous. She ACTAULLY looks like a pig in people clothes.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Her mother must by lying... no one is that retarded.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
lol I know this crap happens everywhere but American Media is the best to put it out worldwide.

If you cant keep yourself in healthy limits that are within your own control then you should just die. Survival of the fittest, been going on for couple years now.
Quote by Kensai
Her mother must by lying... no one is that retarded.

ud be surprised
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Whered they live? :P States in america have very different IQ's :P Most are thick as pig .. well you get the idea But some are quite intelligent and witty, even sarcastic which is hard to find in america when theyre not comedians...

Most americans are over weight anyway arent they? im not exactly shocked by this one..
Dude, I see people like that all the time...
and they aren't on the news
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by sashki
What about the lady who microwaved her own baby and got away with it?
It's a sick world.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT

yea i heard about that. that is absolutely terrible.
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
is it just me or does she look like a fat cat at the start of the video?
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by Anthony1991
Whered they live? :P States in america have very different IQ's :P Most are thick as pig .. well you get the idea But some are quite intelligent and witty, even sarcastic which is hard to find in america when theyre not comedians...

Most americans are over weight anyway arent they? im not exactly shocked by this one..

Yes, a majority of americans are overweight, but the select few (me being one) are not.

And some are quite wise, and others... well, I'm as frightened as you are on the other side.

EDIT-
OH.
MY.
GOD.
Last edited by guitarkid2113 at Sep 10, 2008,
Wow. I'm glad she went through all the work to lose all the fat though. That's amazing.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Don't judge Americans; Judge the south.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by TheDarkLestat
Sounds like America to me.

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Anthony1991

I'm not even American, I'm Canadian, and you're an asshole. What a completely gross generalization.
Quote by wicket_nirvana
ud be surprised

Yes Kensai u wud!

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by soadguitarfan
I'm not even American, I'm Canadian, and you're an asshole. What a completely gross generalization.

I totally agree with what you say soadguitarfan, but you set off my irony alarm
lol " i want strawberrrieeesss", now she just looks like a bow legged ballsack
She actually has chicken wings
like seriously
she could take off
Quote by soulflyV
A horse walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "Why the long face?!"

The horse says, "My son has just been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis".

Oh wow.
dammmmn. good for her.
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by soadguitarfan

Lol i just had an American confirm my generalization. Regardless, my 'generalization' appears pretty true, granted there is alot of Americans who are perfectly healthy and are not dumb, i mean take the olympics, i salute America's hard work, they were pretty amazing to watch occasionaly, swimming being one of them :P

However, most America is overweight regardless if im an asshole or not.

Blame Mcdonalds not me.

Infact blame America's schools for not teaching kids and parents about healthy eating, and that Many Burgers = Fat kids. So stop taking to them mcdonalds.
Quote by Lumberjackted11
HEY MAN!

**** YOU!

Funnily enough, this quote also represents American pretty well
Quote by soulflyV

Oh wow.
Quote by nebiru
This shit fukking disgusts me. And americans wonder why we are looked down on.

It's that we're too stubborn to do anything about it because we're americans, dammit. It's time to let go of stubborn foolish pride. We shouldn't have to apologize to the world. We should apologize to ourselves.
Quote by konfliqt
Funnily enough, this quote also represents American pretty well

Can you hear that? Its the sound of black hawks with M16's comming to your door... Best hope you aint got no oil aswel :P
Quote by guitarkid2113
Yes, a majority of americans are overweight, but the select few (me being one) are not.

And some are quite wise, and others... well, I'm as frightened as you are on the other side.

EDIT-
OH.
MY.
GOD.

i say welfare is the main reason why of the americans are overweight in my state (PA)

but as for me im on your side...people say im too skinny
Quote by Anthony1991
Can you hear that? Its the sound of black hawks with M16's comming to your door... Best hope you aint got no oil aswel :P

Haha, you'll probably friendly fire me to death
Quote by soulflyV

Oh wow.
Quote by Anthony1991

No, America has a high rate of obesity, not most Americans are overweight, there is a difference. Granted, anyone with any fat on them is considered overweight here. Heck, I'm 5"9", 180 lbs and I'm considered overweight by most Body Mass Indices even though my body fat is only about 8%. BMIs don't factor in things like muscle mass, build or age.

And wit and sarcasm are not hard to come by in America. But maybe that comes with being fat. I dunno, maybe there's a correlation....

Was I being sarcastic?!?!! woah....
I'm proud of my country (sometimes... Iraq, President Bush, the whole Cabinet... not really.) But when it comes to health and stuff like that, I start to get worried. Look at our drug use. No education in schools about healthy eating, or about drugs, sex, anything of that sort. It's like it's still taboo. It kinda makes me angry seeing things like this, and this is what the world sees, not the intelligent people, or those who do good things.
owned
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by Anthony1991

Helicopters use assault rifles? Also what Black Hawks are you talking about here? Australia's ones? Korea's ones? Turkeys ones?
Fender USA Telecaster
Laney VC30-210
Vox Wah
That's it :|
Page 1 of 3